How big is a 24×14 septic tank riser kit?
- This means that a 24’’x 14’’ riser kit has an inner diameter of 24 inches and a height of 14 inches. The bottom r 24″ x 14″ Septic Tank Riser Kit Overview: Our septic tank riser kits are measured by their inner diameter and height. The first number in their nam
How much do risers for a septic tank cost?
How Much Does a Riser Cost? Septic tank risers are not only convenient, but they are also cost-effective if you plan to say in your home for several years. Plastic septic tank risers typically cost $300 to $400 to install, parts and labor included.
Should I install a riser on my septic tank?
Having a riser in place can also significantly reduce the cost of septic tank maintenance over time through the ease of access and time on the job saved. Plus you will be spared digging up your lawn every time as well.
How do you measure a septic tank riser?
Measure the diameter of the manhole cover: If 26-29 inches, the riser will fit down into the tank opening. Measure the distance from ground to the top of the septic tank and ADD 3 inches. If more than 29 inches: a 3-foot square fiberglass plate (with 22-inch hole in the center) is needed.
Do they make square risers for septic tanks?
The Polylok square riser adapter ring is designed to connect the Polylok septic tank risers or lids to an existing concrete tank with large square or round openings.
How many lids are on a septic tank?
In order to make repairs or perform regular maintenance or cleaning/pumping of the tank, access must be provided. There are usually two lids located at the top of the septic tank-one located over the inlet “T” and one located over the outlet “T” (see “Septic Components: Septic Tanks”).
How do you hide a septic tank riser?
The easiest way to hide your septic riser is by simply placing something over it, such as a hollow, lightweight landscape rock, a birdbath, a sundial or a decorative lawn ornament. Apply basic landscaping principles when deciding what to use.
Can you cover septic tank lids?
If you have a traditional septic system, the tank should be pumped every 3-5 years. That means that the septic lids should be accessible every 3-5 years. You can use almost any temporary, movable objects to cover your lids, like: Mulch (but not landscaping)
Do old septic tanks have lids?
If your septic tank was installed after 1975, it will probably have two polyethylene or fiberglass lids centered at opposite sides of the perimeter. Older tanks will typically have a 24-inch concrete lid right in the center of the tank. Excavate in those locations to reveal the lids.
How wide are septic tank lids?
During the search, keep an eye out for a circular lid approximately two feet wide. Septic tank lids are typically green or black plastic; sometimes they are made of concrete. It’s not always easy to find the lid, though, as unkempt grass, dirt, or debris can conceal the septic tank lid.
EZsnap Septic Tank Lid / Riser System
The EZsnap riser is intended to be used to construct a watertight riser system for septic tanks, pump tanks, and cisterns that is simple to assemble. Click and lock technology is used in the construction of the EZsnap Riser, which eliminates the need for assembly tools, sealant/caulk, and hardware. The EZsnap Riser has a 24″ circle and is available in three different heights: 2″, 6″, and 12″. The portions nest together for compact storage and shipment. Locate a Distributor / Supplier Contact a Subject Matter Expert Manuals, Instructions, and Guides CAD Specifications
- Septic tanks, pump tanks, and cisterns may all benefit from an easy-to-assemble waterproof riser system such as the EZsnap riser. Click and lock technology is used in the construction of the EZsnap Riser, which eliminates the need for assembly tools, sealant/caulk, and other components. The EZsnap Riser has a 24″ circle and is available in three different heights: 2″, 6″, and 12″. The pieces nest together, making storing and shipping easier and more cost effective. Distributors may be found by clicking here. Talk to a Professional User guides are sometimes known as manuals. Specifications of the CAD program
- The EZsnap riser is meant to build a watertight riser system for septic tanks, pump tanks, and cisterns that is simple to construct. Click and lock technology is used to construct the EZsnap Riser, which eliminates the need for assembly tools, sealant/caulk, and other hardware. The EZsnap Riser has a 24″ circle and is available in portions that are 2″, 6″, and 12″ tall and nest together for easy storage and transportation. Locate a Distributor Obtain the Services of an Expert Manuals, Instructions, and Instructions CAD Specifications
The EZsnap riser is a watertight riser system for septic tanks, pump tanks, and cisterns that is simple to construct. The EZsnap Riser is equipped with click and lock technology, which eliminates the need for assembly tools, sealant/caulk, and hardware. The EZsnap Riser has a 24″ circle and is available in three different heights: 2″, 6″, and 12″. The portions nest together for easy storage and transportation. Locate a Distributor Obtain the Services of a Professional Manuals and guides Specifications of the CAD system
SNAPRIS-B2412 INFILTRATOR 24″ x 12″ Black Polypropylene Septic Tank Riser
SNAPRIS-B2412 INFILTRATOR 24″ X 12″ EZSNAP BLK RISER
PreviousSNAPRIS-B2412 SNAPRIS-B2412 INFILTRATOR 24″ X 12″ EZSNAP BLK RISER SNAPRIS-B2412UNSPSC:47101500 Part Number:SNAPRIS-B2412 StockLog in for pricing information. The following items are available: 8 each of the following items:
Availability By Branch
(0) customer reviews Complete the ReviewPackaging:ea(1)bx (2)
Features / Benefits
- The EZSnap by Infiltrator is a water-tight riser system for septic tanks, pump tanks, and cisterns that is simple to install and maintain. The EZSnap Riser has the following features: Using click and lock technology, you may eliminate the need for assembly tools, sealant/caulk, and hardware altogether. Cast easily into precast structures, resulting in an airtight seal that is resistant to water infiltration. Simple to assemble
- Requires no tools or adhesive
- And is environmentally friendly. Connection with a gasketed watertight seal
- Nest together for more efficient shipping
- Polypropylene construction provides strength and durability. The overall dimensions of the EZSnap Septic Tank Riser are as follows: 24 inch diameter x 12 inch height
- Color black
- Material polypropylene
- Dimensions 24 inch diameter x 12 inch height
|Item Weight (lb)||11.0|
|Additional Specification Sheet|
The EZSnap by Infiltrator is a water-tight riser system for septic tanks, pump tanks, and cisterns that is simple to install and disassemble. Specifications of the EZSnap Riser: Using click and lock technology, you may eliminate the need for assembly tools, sealant/caulk, and other hardware. Cast easily into precast structures, resulting in an airtight and secure watertight fit. No tools or adhesive are required for assembly; it is simple to use. Gasketed Connection for Watertightness; Stacking for Efficient Shipping Polypropylene construction ensures strength and durability.
Septic Infiltrator Septic Tanks & Accesories
Accesories for a SepticInfiltrator Septic Tanks The page is loading. Items 1 – 12 of 12 are sorted as follows: Items per page in the grid|ListItems per page in the list ADD TO CART VIEW CARTCHECKOUT ADD TO CART ADD TO CART
- IM-550C5-1 INFILTRATORIM-550C5-1 INFILTRATOR 552GAL POTABLE WATER TK 2PC POTABLE WATER TANK “BLUE” IM-550C5-1 INFILTRATOR 552GAL POTABLE WATER TK 2PC POTABLE WATER TANK “BLUE” QtyAvailable:B/O
- sIM1060P-2-C4 INFILTRATORIM1060P-2-C4 2CP (C-4 RATING) INFILTRATOR 1060GAL SEPTIC TANK (INFILTRATOR) (62.2″W x 127″L x 54.7″H) QtyAvailable:130 ea
- IM-1280C5-1 INFILTRATORIM-1280C5-1 INFILTRATOR 1287GAL POTABLE WATER T 2PC POTABLE WATER TANK “BLUE” QtyAvailable:130 ea
- IM-1280C5-1 INFILTRATORIM-1280C5-1 INFILTRATOR 1287GAL POTABLE WATER T 2PC POTABLE WATER QtyAvailable:B/O
- IM-1760C4-1 INFILTRATORIM-1760C4-1 INFILTRATOR 1765GAL POTABLE WATER 2PC POTABLE WATER TANK “BLUE” QtyAvailable:B/O
- IM-1760C4-1 INFILTRATORIM-1760C4-1 INFILTRATOR 1765GAL POTABLE WATER 2PC POTABLE WATER TANK ” QtyAvailable:B/O
- sADF-2400 INFILTRATORADF-2400 INFILTRATOR SEPTIC TANK CONCRETE ADAPTER FLANG INFILTRATORADF-2400 INFILTRATOR SEPTIC TANK CONCRETE ADAPTER FLANG INFILTRATORADF-2400 INFILTRATOR SEPTIC TANK CONCRETE ADAPTER FLANG INFILTRATORADF-2400 INFILTRATOR SEPTIC TANK CONCRETE ADAP IM540P-1 INFILTRATORIM540P-1 INFILTRATOR 540GAL SEPTIC TANK 1CP EQtyAvailable:17 ea
- IM540P-1 INFILTRATORIM540P-1 INFILTRATOR 540GAL SEPTIC TANK 1CP (C-4 RATING) “Also known as: PUMP TANK” (61.7″W x 64.9″L x 54.6″H) There are 110 units available of SCT-0100 INFILTRATORSCT-0100. ISI-1500 ISI-1500 INFILTRATOR RISER SILICONE SEALANT QtyAvailable:B/O
- IM1530P-2-C4 INFILTRATORIM1530P-2-C4 INFILTRATORIM1530P-2-C4 INFILTRATOR 1530GAL SEPTIC TANK 2CP (C-4 RATING) INFILTRATOR 1530GAL SEPTIC TANK (62″W x 176″L x 55″H) The number of units available is 12 each. SNAPRIS-B2406-HP INFILTRATORSNAPRIS-B2406-HP INFILTRATOR EZSNAP IM 24″X6″ RISER (BLACK) “NEW STYLE” “Sold with Screws” SNAPRIS-B2406-HP INFILTRATOR EZSNAP IM 24″X6″ RISER (BLACK) “NEW STYLE” “Sold with Screws” SNAPRIS-B2412-HP INFILTRATORSNAPRIS-B2412-HP INFILTRATOR EZSNAP IM 24″X12″ RISER (BLACK) “NEW STYLE” “Sold with Screws” QtyAvailable:129 apiece
- SNAPRIS-B2412-HP INFILTRATOR There are a total of 103 units available. IMLID-2400 INFILTRATORIMLID-2400 INFILTRATOR EZSNAP IWT IM 24″ RISER LID “NEW STYLE” “Sold with Screws” INFILTRATORIMLID-2400 INFILTRATOR EZSNAP IWT IM 24″ RISER LID “NEW STYLE” “Sold with Screws” INFILTRATORIMLID-2400 INFILTRATOR EZSNAP IWT IM 24″ SNAPPAR-2400-HP-2 INFILTRATORSNAPPAR-2400-HP-2 INFILTRATOR EZSNAP IM 24″ PIPE ADP RNG “NEW STYLE”QtyAvailable:69 ea
- SNAPPAR-2400-HP-2 INFILTRATORSNAPPAR-2400-HP-2 INFILTRATOR EZSNAP IM 24″ PIPE ADP RNG “NEW STYLE”Qt
View your shopping cart after you’ve added anything to it The following items are available for checkout: 1 – 12 of 12 ItemsItems per pagePage 1 of 1
Septic Tank Risers, Lids, and Covers
The following are some of the most commonly asked inquiries that our customer support representatives are asked. Take a peek below; it’s possible that the queries you have have been answered! Would the POLYLOK SEPTIC TANK LID fit directly on the ADAPTER RING, or will I need to use a RISER to ensure a proper fit on the tank? With the exception of the 24″ Heavy Duty Lid, the lid will often fit straight onto the adapter rings in the majority of cases. The underside of the 24″ Heavy Duty Lid is strengthened for added strength.
- Therefore, the 24″ Heavy Duty Lid will only be able to be used without using an adapter when the opening is at least 24″ in diameter.
- ALL other Polylok lids will attach straight to the adapter ring, eliminating the need for a riser or any other adaptor.
- Cutting the riser will result in the lid not being adequately secured on the riser that has been cut down.
- It is entirely up to you whether you want to bring the riser system up to grade, raise it above grade, or leave it slightly below grade.
- IS IT BETTER TO USE THE STANDARD LID OR THE HEAVY DUTY LID?
- If the riser system is located in a high traffic location or is going to be run over by lawn equipment on a frequent basis, the heavy duty lid is recommended.
IS IT INCLUDED WITH THE POLYLOK SEPTIC TANK RISERS AND LIDS TO USE SCREWS? Yes. The Polylok Septic Tank Risers are assembled using stainless steel screws that allow them to be connected to one another. If you have any more queries, please contact us at 1-877-925-5132 or [email protected]
THE POLYLOK SEPTIC TANK RISER ADVANTAGE
Riser systems are available in a variety of shapes, sizes, and designs on the market today. The Polylok septic tank risers are, without a doubt, the best money can buy in this category. There are several causes for this, but the following are the most significant:
FACTORY INSTALLED GASKETS
The Polylok brand is the only one on the market that is sent to you from the factory with gaskets already in place, making it unique. This means that there is no further work necessary to ensure that the riser system is air and water tight! Keep ground water out of your tank, wastewater in your tank, and potentially hazardous gases out of your yard! In contrast to most other products, our Polylok septic tank risers do not require you to purchase or use any other type of sealant between each riser part.
INTERNAL STRUCTURAL RIBS
The Polylok risers are reinforced with structural ribs that run internally around each riser segment, providing them with exceptional strength and allowing them to maintain their shape even after the hole is backfilled with dirt. As a result of the freezing and thawing of the ground in many parts of the country, it is necessary to have a smooth surface on the outside of the riser’s exterior. It is possible for items that have structural support on the outside of the riser to actually be lifted from the tank, causing damage to both the riser and seal, during periods of freezing and thawing.
LOW PROFILE RISER LIDS WITH HANDLES
The septic tank access lid on a riser system is one of the most significant components since it is the part of the system that is visible from the outside and that must be removed every time the system is pumped or otherwise serviced. The Polylok lids are pre-installed with handles, which make it simple to remove the lid whenever you need to get access to the system or to replace it. The bottom of the lids is structurally supported, which allows them to remain relatively flat rather than domed in shape, as is the case with many other items on the market.
LARGE TANK ADAPTER RING
As the most visible component of your riser system, the septic tank access lid is also one of the most vital since it is the component that must be removed every time the system is pumped or repaired. Handles are pre-installed on the Polylok lids, which make it simple to remove the lid whenever you need to get access to your system. It is also possible for the lids to be relatively flat rather than domed shaped like many other goods on the market since they are structurally supported on the bottom.
STAINLESS STEEL SCREWS INCLUDED
At Septic Solutions, we strive to make the buying and installation process as simple as possible for our customers. All of our Polylok risers and lids are delivered with all of the stainless steel screws required for installation in one package.
Grand Rapids, Michigan 49548 4901 Clay Avenue SW Grand Rapids Send an email to (616) 245-4373 or call 800-632-4576 after hours.
Register For An Account
- Take use of the more expedient ordering choices
- Custom product groups can be created and maintained. View the details about your personalized account
- Keep track of the status of your order as well as your order history
Do you already have an ETNA Account?
If so, please login. Alert! Item(s) is/are being back ordered.
- ETNA Supply is located at 4901 Clay Avenue SW in Grand Rapids, Michigan 49548 and can be reached at 1-800-632-4576 or 616-245-4373.
Your Nearest Branch
Enter your zip code to find the nearest branch.
ETNA -GRAND RAPIDS
Grand Rapids, MI 49548 Phone: 616-241-5414 Fax: 616-241-4786 4901 Clay Avenue SWGrand Rapids, MI 49548 Sunday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday, closed Get in Touch With Us
Thank you for registering with ETNA!
You may now log in using the email address and password you created to begin placing your order. Continue your shopping spree
Loading nearest branches.