- All of the above require a Permit Application. This is not an all-inclusive list. If you are unsure whether you may need a building permit, please call the Building Official at 254-629-8321 x14.
How do I get a septic permit in Texas?
How do I obtain a permit? Applications and planning materials must be submitted to the permitting authority. To find your permitting authority, search by the county the OSSF is to be located. The TCEQ regional office will be the permitting authority in locations where a local jurisdiction has not been authorized.
Do I need a permit to install a septic tank in Texas?
The state of Texas requires a permit for the majority of septic tank installations. The tank must serve a single-family residence on a property that’s 10 acres or larger (this residence can be the only residence located on the land). The tank cannot cause a nuisance or pollute groundwater.
Who regulates septic systems in Texas?
The Texas Commission on Environmental Quality designated LCRA as an authorized agent to administer its on-site sewage facility rules and standards within LCRA’s jurisdiction under Chapter 341 and Chapter 366 of the Texas Health and Safety Code.
How many septic tanks can you have per acre in Texas?
(Q) How many houses can I put on my property with septic? (A) You may have one single family dwelling per acre that utilize public water supply and on-site sewage facilities. Where a private water supply is used and on-site sewage facilities, you must maintain one single family dwelling per one and a half acres.
Do I need permission to install a septic tank?
The short answer is yes. You will need planning permission from a local authority in order to have a septic tank installed, no matter if it’s at your own home or on a business site.
Are septic tanks still legal?
Septic Tanks Explained… Septic tanks cannot discharge to surface water drains, rivers, canals, ditches, streams or any other type of waterway. you are required to upgrade or replace your septic tank treatment system to a full sewage treatment plant by 2020, or when you sell a property, if it’s prior to this date.
Do septic tanks have to be inspected in Texas?
In the State of Texas, the aerobic septic systems must be inspected 3-4 times a year by a licensed septic professional. This is a maintenance program required by the State of Texas and is not an optional.
Can you have a septic tank without a leach field?
The waste from most septic tanks flows to a soakaway system or a drainage field. If your septic tank doesn’t have a drainage field or soakaway system, the waste water will instead flow through a sealed pipe and empty straight into a ditch or a local water course.
What are the new rules on septic tanks?
According to new regulations passed in 2015, if your septic tank discharges to surface water such as a ditch, stream, canal or river, you will have to upgrade your system to a sewage treatment plant or install a soakaway system by 1 January 2020.
How much does a septic system cost in Texas?
Installation of a septic system costs between $2,800 and $8,000 with an average of $5,000. Between $5,000 and $22,500 is the range for total expenses for well and septic system drilling and installation.
How far does a septic tank have to be from a property line in Texas?
A well shall be located a minimum horizontal distance of one hundred (100) feet from an existing or proposed septic system absorption field, septic system spray area, a dry litter poultry facility and fifty (50) feet from any adjacent property line provided the well is located at the minimum horizontal distance from
How do I maintain my septic tank in Texas?
Take Care of Your Drainfield
- Maintain plants and vegetation that are near your system to ensure roots do not block drains.
- Park cars and heavy vehicles away from your drainfield and tank.
- Keep roof drains, sump pumps, and other rainwater drainage systems away from your drainfield area.
How much does it cost to pump a septic tank?
How much does it cost to pump out a septic tank? The average cost is $300, but can run up to $500, depending on your location. The tank should be pumped out every three to five years.
Are outhouses legal in Texas?
Outhouses are legal in Texas but there may be zoning laws which prohibit them, especially in developed areas. Even in rural areas, outhouses are only legal if they are 75 feet away from neighbor’s residences.
Getting a Permit for an On-Site Sewage Facility – Such as a Septic System
A permit is necessary for the construction, installation, alteration, extension, or repair of an On-site Sewage Facility, with a few exceptions as mentioned below (OSSF). Always double-check with your local permitting authority before proceeding. Local permitting programs may be more strict than those mandated by state law in some cases. Texas law provides allow for an OSSF to be excluded from permitting requirements if the OSSF meets the following criteria:
- If the OSSF serves a single family residence on a tract of land that is 10 acres or larger, it is not a nuisance or a groundwater contaminant
- All parts of the OSSF are at least 100 feet from the property line
- The effluent is disposed of on the property
- And, the single family residence is the only dwelling on the tract of land
It is not necessary to get a permit for emergency repairs (such as the replacement of tank lids, input and outlet devices, and the repair of solid lines), but they must be notified to the appropriate permitting body within 72 hours of the start of the repairs. Emergency repairs are specified in 30 TAC Subchapter D, Section 285.35 of the Texas Administrative Code. Even if a permit is not necessary, the OSSF must adhere to the state’s minimal requirements.
Eastland County, Texas
The County Clerk serves as the clerk for the county courts, which include the probate courts and the commissioners court, as well as other county offices. The clerk is also the county’s recorder, which is a dual role (Tex. Const. Art. V, Sec. 20). The clerk’s office is the location where all instruments are filed for record. Every division of the County Clerk’s office requires a detailed and comprehensive understanding of all of the legislation listed above in order to do business. It is vital to have a working knowledge and awareness of the numerous laws and legislation of the State of Texas, as well as local rules and regulations.
- When it comes to issuing and verifying birth and death records, the Vital Statistics Division adds yet another set of responsibilities and obligations to the table.
- It is completely free to register and search the index of information and images on the internet.
- Obtaining a Marriage License To apply for a marriage license, both applicants must be present at the time of the application.
- A marriage license can be used everywhere in the state of Texas, including the federally recognized territories.
- Both applicants present in person for the interview.
- Submit original, unexpired identification documentation (State issued Driver License, State issued Identification card or certified copy of birth certificate) 3.
- cash of $82.00 5.
- Couples enrolled in the State-Approved Marriage Class should consider the following: 1.
3. The waiting time of 72 hours is automatically waived. 4. cash of $22.00 5. You must be at the office by 4:00 p.m. Go to www.twogetherintexas.com for additional information on the state-approved marriage class and to register.
Eastland County Permits (Texas)
This office is responsible for maintaining public records for a county, such as crucial papers such as birth certificates and marriage licenses, in addition to Eastland County permits and other county permits. Counties clerks in Eastland County, Texas may be in charge of filing and granting county permits, which may include construction permits, land use permits, access permissions, utility permissions, and special event permits, among other things. These permits may be necessary for a variety of projects, including the installation or repair of septic systems, showing that a structure complies with fire rules and other construction codes, demolition, repairs, renovations, and the repositioning of boundary lines.
- It is possible to obtain information from the Eastland County Clerk Office on how to apply for an Eastland County permit or how to determine whether a permit is now valid, and their permit information and records are normally available online.
- These county building licenses may be necessary for a variety of construction projects, including renovations, demolitions, repairs, land development, and zoning compliance, among others.
- These documents can be used to demonstrate that a project has a valid permit, to seek up county permit requirements, to apply for a permission in Eastland County, or to view a list of permits that have been authorized.
- Carbon City Hall is located in Carbon, Colorado.
- The phone number is (76437254-442-2111).
- Ranger City Hall is located at 400 West Main Street in Ranger, Texas, and is accessible by phone at 254-647-3023.
Permits, Licenses and Reports
If you pick an accelerated alternative, please tell the office with your selection of options as soon as possible. Fee for application: $150
- Step 1: Read and completely complete the Onsite Wastewater System Applicationand send it to your local Environmental Affairs Office. Step 2: An original plat or deed of the land will also be required to be submitted. If you do not have a copy of the plat or deed, you may learn more about how to get one by clicking here. The office will contact you as soon as your application has been received to confirm receipt of your application and to discuss electronic payment alternatives with you. We do not take cash as a form of payment. Please see this sample application, Onsite Wastewater System Application, for a reference guide on how to complete the application. Step 2: Your application will be examined to ensure that all required material has been submitted and is in order. If everything is in order, your application fee will be accepted
- Otherwise, it will be rejected. Step 3:If a site visit is necessary, the inspector will assess the appropriateness of the property for the installation of a septic system. If the inspector finds that your site is suitable for a typical septic system, he or she will give you with a Permit to Construct document. The inspector will discuss possible solutions with you if the permit is not approved by the inspection team. A request for test pits may be made by the Department in circumstances where the evaluator meets a barrier during the first site evaluation or in cases where it is recognized that an area would require test pits owing to the soil characteristics of the region. The midlands and upstate parts of the state are the most typical locations where soil characteristics necessitate the use of test pits. It is important to note that test pits may not be an option in coastal and sandy locations around the state. Consult with your local office staff for more detailed information on your individual situation. As soon as you have received your Permit to Construct, you should call a professional onsite wastewater system contractor to complete the installation of your septic tank. In Step 5, the installer must call DHEC in order to schedule a time for the septic system to be inspected before it is covered, before completing the septic system installation. After waiting 30 minutes over the scheduled time for a DHEC inspector, a licensed installer has the option to conduct a self-inspection of the installation to ensure that everything is in working order. The installation is required to provide documentation to the Department on the DHEC-approved formD-3978, Contractor Approval to Operate
Expires and modifications to permits: Permits to Construct are valid for five years.
If you want to renew your permission after five years, or if you want to make modifications to it after it has been authorized, you must submit a new application and pay the price once again. These regulations authorize the charge and permission in the following ways:
- Regulation 61-56, Onsite Wastewater Systems
- Regulation 61-55, Septic Tank Site Evaluation Fees
- And Regulation 61-56, Onsite Wastewater Systems
Because improperly designed septic systems can degrade water quality and cause illness, South Carolina law mandates that all septic systems have site approvals and permits before they can be installed. If you want to construct a home or relocate a prefabricated home on land that is not served by a public or municipal sewer system, you must first seek clearance from the Department of Health and Human Services and a permit to install a septic system. You will be unable to obtain a building permit until you obtain this permit from your local government.
- Depending on how saturated the soil is, we may not be able to conduct a thorough examination.
- This is analogous to farmers being forced to postpone the planting or harvesting of their crops.
- To submit an application for a septic system, you must first download and complete anonsite wastewater application, which you must then submit to your local Environmental Affairs Office.
- If you have any questions, please contact the Environmental Affairs Office in your area for assistance.
Complete the application for a License to Construct or Clean Onsite Wastewater Systems and Self-Contained Toilets by downloading and completing the form. Please contact your local Department of Health and Human Services Environmental Affairs office to make preparations for testing if you are interested in becoming a septic system installation.
The following costs are required for onsite wastewater system installations, pumpers/haulers, and pumpers/haulers are required for yearly renewal:
- Licensing fees for construction are $100, cleaning fees are $100, and a combined construction and cleaning fee is $150
- A Master Contractor license is $200.
You must pay these costs on an annual basis in order to keep your license active. An additional late fee will be levied if we do not receive payment by the due date on your invoice. Unless you pay your renewal costs and late fees within 90 days of the due date for your license to operate on septic systems or truck sewage, your license to do so will automatically expire.
Installer and Master Contractor Exams
In order to be approved to construct work with septic systems and/or wastewater disposal, as well as for a Master Contractor license, you must first pass an exam that assesses your knowledge of Regulation 61-56, which is available online. To pass, you must have an 80 percent or higher score. If you do not pass this test on the first try, you can repeat it within 30 days of failing. If you fail the test a second time, you can repeat it after 60 days if you have not passed the first time. You will not be required to retake the test once you have been granted a license, provided that you continue to pay the annual license renewal fees and submit all required documentation.
If you allow your license to expire, you will be required to start over from the beginning with the new license procedure.
Other License Requirements
- Inspection of Vehicles: The Department of Health and Human Services has the authority to examine any vehicles used to pump and convey sewage. You must keep your vehicle inventory list up to current and on file with the Department of Health and Human Services
- List of Disposal Facilities Is Required : This includes a list of sewage disposal facilities that you intend to use, together with documented approval from the facilities themselves. It is necessary to keep a record of your activities: You must keep a log (record) of each pumping and disposal load that is transported by each truck. You must make this record of actions accessible to the Department of Health and Human Services upon request.
The following regulations permit the issuance of septic system contractor licenses:
- Regulation 61-56, Onsite Wastewater Systems
- Regulation 61-56.1, Permit to Construct or Clean Onsite Sewage Treatment and Disposal Systems and Self-Contained Toilets
- And Regulation 61-56, Onsite Wastewater Systems Licensing of Onsite Wastewater Systems Master Contractors (Regulation 61-56.2)
Septic Tank Alerts Septic Tank Alerts
The goal of permitting is to safeguard the health, welfare, and safety of the general public by ensuring that construction standards and codes are adhered to and enforced. The passage of the Buildings and Building Regulations Ordinance by the City of Eastland in 1974 marked the beginning of the requirement for and issuance of building permits. Section 5-16. -The establishment of a city permission agency. The City of Eastland must establish a permit department for the purpose of administering the city’s permits.
- The city manager or his designee will be responsible for the organization of the permit department as well as the management of the permit department’s employees.
- 440, Section 1, 4-28-74; Order No.
- – A permit is necessary; a fine is imposed.
- The violation of this provision shall be regarded as a misdemeanor, and the offender shall be penalized by a fine not to exceed $200.00 if he or she is found guilty.
- Things like fences, advertisements, billboards, lighting standards, and other similar structures that require a permanent placement on the ground or that are related to something that requires a permanent location on the ground are examples of permanent structures.
- Building permits from the City of Eastland are required for all forms of residential construction work, including but not limited to:
- Accessory buildings or storage sheds
- And other structures Carports, patio covers, and pergolas are all examples of outdoor structures. Residential new construction, room expansions, remodels, and roof replacement are all available. driveway, patio, or any other form of concrete construction that has to be extended Decks
- Irrigation systems are used to water crops. Installation or relocation of a mobile home
- Signage, whether temporary or permanent
- Commercial construction projects include new buildings, finish-outs, remodels, additions, and roof replacements.
A Permit Application is required for all of the activities listed above. This is not an all-inclusive list of possible options. Call the Building Official at 254-629-8321, extension 14 if you are unclear whether you will need a building permit for your project.
The City of Eastland now conforms to the 2003 International Building Code. For additional information on building permits, please see the following link: For additional information about Sign Permits, please visit this website.
PERMITS FOR BUILDINGSIGN PERMITFENCE REGISTRATION OF CONTRACTORS DEMOLITION PERMITPLUMBING PERMIT CONTRACTOR PERMIT PERMIT FOR ROOFINGPERMIT FOR SPECIAL EVENT
Septic System Construction Permit
If an individual or a property owner want to have a subsurface sewage disposal (septic) system constructed on their land or if they need to repair an existing malfunctioning system, they must get a Septic System Construction Permit from the City of San Diego. Septic System Assistance Division County Map (Division Septic System Assistance County Map)
What Information Must I Provide?
Applicant’s information can be submitted using the web portal*, and it includes the following:
- Identify the landowner’s name and address, as well as the location or site’s size and number of occupants (including number of bedrooms), water consumption amounts, whether there is an excavated basement, whether there are basement plumbing fixtures, whether the house and lot have been staked, and the name of the installer (if any). Drawing showing the property boundaries, home site position, well location, spring location, planned roadway and utilities, and driving instructions to the site are included in this document. For large conventional or alternative systems, soil maps are created by a soil scientist (if necessary), and system design is completed by a licensed engineer.
*Please keep in mind that the Division suggests that you apply online in order to expedite the application processing. Paper applications, on the other hand, will continue to be accepted at the relevant Environmental Field Office. (CN-0971, Form CN-0971)
- The Division of Water Resources is a division of the Department of Water Resources. CONSULTANTS APPROVED BY THE DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE
- INACTIVE INSTALLERS- This list, grouped by county, covers those persons who have valid permits to construct, install, modify, or repair a septic system. It should be noted that installation permits are valid across the state, not only in the counties indicated. A separate permission may be required in contract counties such as Blount and Davidson counties as well as Hamilton and Jefferson counties as well as Knox and Madison counties as well as Shelby and Williamson counties. Individuals possessing valid licenses to remove (pump) household septage from septic tanks, holding tanks, portable toilets, or other similar sewage treatment or disposal facilities are listed on this page as “Active Pumpers.”
How Will My Application Be Processed?
Applicants should submit their completed application forms, along with the required application costs, to the Division of Water Resources at the relevant Environmental Field Office. The application is subjected to a thorough examination, and the applicant is notified when the examination is completed. The review procedure typically takes ten days, and it must be completed within 45 days of the day the application was submitted, unless an extension has been granted.
What Fees Are Required?
|New Conventional or Large Diameter Gravelless Pipe SSDS Permit||$400 up to 1000 gallons per day design flow$100 for each additional 1000 gpd flow|
|New Conventional or Large Diameter Gravelless Pipe SSDS Construction Inspection||$100|
|New Alternative SSDS Permit||$500 up to 1000 gallons per day design flow$150 for each additional 1000 gpd flow|
|Alternative SSDS Construction Inspection||$200|
|Experimental SSDS Permit||$500|
|Repair Permit||No permit fee|
|Repair Construction Inspection||$100|
What Are My Rights and Responsibilities After the Permit is Approved?
The applicant has the authority to carry out the activities that were granted in the permission application. They are responsible for notifying the Department of any changes to the information in the application. The applicant is responsible for complying with any state legislation and regulations that may be applicable. A system’s installation must be reported to the Division by the applicant or installer of the SSDS so that it may be examined and certified as compliant. Applicants who have had their permits rejected, suspended, or cancelled have the opportunity to file an appeal with the appropriate authority.
What Are the Division’s Rights and Responsibilities After the Permit is Approved?
During each SSDS installation, the Division inspects the system to confirm that it was installed in line with the permit conditions and regulatory requirements. In the event that an applicant fails to comply with state legislation or departmental rules, the Division has the authority to revoke, suspend, or refuse the issue of a permit. Any individual who violates or fails to comply with state legislation, rules, or regulations may be susceptible to civil fines as a result of their actions.
Whom Do I Contact For Applications, Assistance and Other Information?
Applicants can acquire applications and information from the Environmental Field Office that is most convenient for them.
Applicants may refer to the following publications for further information:
- TDEC Rule 0400-48-01: Regulations to Govern Subsurface Sewage Disposal Systems
- TCA Section 68-221-401.414: Subsurface Sewage Disposal Systems
- TDEC Rule 0400-48-01: Regulations to Govern Subsurface Sewage Disposal Systems
South Texas Wastewater
|Our staff will help gather the information needed to secure a permit from the local agent of TCEQ–usually the county environmental health department. While the requirements may differ slightly from county to county we will need the following information.|
Information Needed for Design and Permitting:
- A professional engineer or a qualified sanitarian must design a house system (which is also necessary for septic systems)
- To install a system, a permission from the local authority (county or city) in which the system will be built is required (also required for septic systems). For the aerator, pump, warning light, and control panel to function properly, electrical connections must be made. We would be more than pleased to offer you with suitable wiring diagrams if needed. In the case of new construction, please enable us to inspect the wiring before the sheetrock is put. In order to keep the aerobic system in good working order, the system owner must maintain a service contract with a qualified organization or individual. Spray irrigation systems (systems that release water through sprinklers) are mandated to contain chlorine by the State of Texas. All sprayirrigation systems must be accompanied by an affidavit to the public signed by the system owner.
Information Needed to Get a Permit:If the county name below is in blue, you can visit theofficial website by clicking on the link. Permit requirements vary by county.
Contractors License in Eastland, TX
Contractors are those who do construction, repair, renovation, or other activities involving the alteration of land and/or structures. The following actions, in general, need the acquisition of licenses: The following are examples of commercial contracting and residential contracting: plumbing; electrical work; HVAC; natural gas; low voltage; asbestos/hazardous waste removal; and other related services. The overall cost of the work, including labor and supplies, is taken into consideration by certain states when determining whether tasks require a license.
Meanwhile, some states demand licensure, while others require registration, so that they can keep track of who is conducting this sort of job in their jurisdiction and to which state they belong.
Obtain your contractor’s license now. LicenseSuite by Business Licenses, LLC offers you with everything you need to get a Contractors License in Eastland, Texas, all in one place.
We Make the Process of Getting an Eastland, Texas Contractors License Simple
Constructing, repairing, remodeling, or other services involving the alteration of land and/or structures are provided by contracting companies. The following actions, in general, necessitate the use of licenses: The following are examples of commercial contracting and residential contracting: plumbing; electrical work; HVAC; natural gas; low voltage; asbestos/hazardous waste removal; and other similar services. According to certain states, the whole cost of the work, including labor and supplies, is used to determine whether occupations require a license.
Some states, however, demand licensure, while others need registration, in order to maintain a record of the individuals who perform this sort of job inside their jurisdictional boundaries.
Take the steps to obtain your contractor’s license You can find everything you need to secure an Eastland, Texas Contractors License with LicenseSuite by Business Licenses, LLC.
Where Can I Get an Eastland, Texas Contractors License?
A Contractors License in Eastland, Texas may only be obtained via a government body that has been authorized to do so. The number of government authorities that you must contact in order to obtain an Eastland, Texas Contractors License will vary depending on the type of company, the location where the business will be conducted, and any other particular rules that may be applicable. Unfortunately, figuring out where you can acquire an Eastland, Texas Contractors License may be a time-consuming and confusing process that requires some effort.
Rather of having to communicate with a variety of different government agencies, we give you with all you need to know about all of your contractors licensing needs in one place.
LicenseSuite can help you get started.
How Can I Apply for an Eastland, Texas Contractors License?
An Eastland, Texas Contractors License application often entails filling out an extensive set of forms and submitting complex supporting paperwork. The process will also include a number of distinct processes, which may vary based on the circumstances of your company. You may get the solution to the question ‘How do I apply for an Eastland, Texas Contractors License?’ with LicenseSuite, which offers you with everything you need. That’s because LicenseSuite makes it quick and simple to obtain all of your requirements, allowing you to understand exactly what procedures must be completed in order to submit an application for an Eastland, Texas Contractors License.
To learn more about how to obtain a Contractors License in Eastland, Texas, read on. Navigate to LicenseSuite.
How Much Does It Cost to Get an Eastland, Texas Contractors License?
The cost of an Eastland, Texas Contractors License varies depending on the specific needs of each firm and is calculated on an individual basis. The cost of an Eastland, Texas Contractors License is determined by a number of criteria, including the company’s industry, geographic service areas, and other factors. Our economical Eastland, Texas contractors license compliance solutions include a full analysis of your licensing needs, as well as a comprehensive assessment of your licensing requirements.
To learn more about our contractors licensing compliance solutions, visit LicenseSuite and enter your city, state, and industry before clicking ‘Get Your Licenses.’ LicenseSuite has everything you need to get what you want.
LicenseSuite: Everything You Need to Make it Easy to Get an Eastland, Texas Contractors License
Using LicenseSuite to obtain your Eastland, Texas contractors license is the most efficient method available. In the absence of LicenseSuite, you will most likely have to spend hours investigating industry-specific regulations as well as necessary regulatory requirements from numerous departments and bureaus. There is an easier and more efficient approach to complete all of your legal duties and obtain an Eastland, Texas Contractors License than you might think. Simply enter your city, state, and industry information into the LicenseSuite website and click ‘Get Your Licenses.’ Following that, we’ll go over your precise requirements with you.
Our company also provides services that handle all of the paperwork for you, making the process of acquiring an Eastland, Texas Contractors License quick and simple.
How to Get an Eastland, Texas Contractors License
The following sections provide information on the documentation and procedures that must be completed in order to receive an Eastland, Texas Contractors License under Texas law. So as you can see, to receive a contractors license in Eastland, Texas, you must contact many agencies at various levels of government, including the federal government as well as state and county offices as well as local government offices. There is a more straightforward and effective approach to stay on the right side of the law, satisfy all of your licensing requirements, and receive an Eastland, Texas Contractors License than what appears to be a time-consuming and inconvenient procedure to many people.
The Requirements for a Contractor’s License The example list provided below is provided solely for the purpose of demonstration and may include permits that are not currently required by the jurisdiction depicted in the sample list.
In the event that you require assistance, please call us at 1-800-870-0285. (There are two results) A comprehensive overview of all of Business Licenses, LLC’s goods and services is provided on BusinessLicenseSolutions.com in order to expedite business licensing procedures. Get Things Started Here
Use LicenseSuite to Get an Eastland, Texas Contractors License
To get started, use the LicenseSuite lookup tool provided below.
Top 10 Best Sewer Cleaning Companies in Eastland TX
Please us some specifics about your home improvement project. Match you with highly rated local Pros in a matter of seconds. Compare estimates and hire the most qualified professional for the project.
RecentSewer CleaningReviews inEastland
- Strand Brothers are Service Professionals. A comprehensive inspection of the whole sewage system was carried out by Josh and his colleagues. They were punctual in their arrival. They provided me with the opportunity to inspect the damage caused by roots in order to determine what repairs were necessary. I was able to complete the entire connection from the house to the street in one day. Throughout the day, just a few hours of downtime were experienced. He assisted me in obtaining city permissions. The work was completed thoroughly, and the cleanup left the yard in immaculate shape. This is an extremely pleasant bunch of people. Thank you very much for all of your hard work
- Plumbing Services at a Low Cost Mike was absolutely great! Economy was quite prompt and dispatched Mike, who outlined everything that needed to be done and then phoned me to inform me of the total cost of the project. You did an excellent job! Britton WaterWorks Plumbing is owned and operated by Anita J. I will state unequivocally that everything went quite nicely. David Brown and his staff are individuals who are dedicated to their jobs and who can be trusted. I was given every assurance that his fees were reasonable and appropriate. No matter how little or huge the task, I would highly suggest Brittan WaterWorks Plumbing. Mr. Robert C
- Mr. Robert C
- My wife and I are newlyweds who have recently moved to the Kerrville area. We are now residing in an older home that is causing us some “problems.” Holloway is assisting us in addressing some of these concerns. I’ve reached out to them twice in the span of a week. It took them about an hour to unclog our main drain and install a new water heater. From the technician to the corporate office, these individuals are kind, pleasant, and responsive to the demands of their customers. A skilled plumber who completed or oversaw the heater installation provided me with the pleasure of working with him on a regular basis. Upon arrival, the master plumber and his assistant were timely, efficient, but not rushed
- They were also courteous, informed, and neat in their work. From the time I made the first phone contact to the time the installation was completed, it took just a few hours and cost far less than if it had been completed by either of the two major do-it-yourself businesses in town. Although this quotation appears to be ridiculous, it is true: Holloway Plumbing is the only company I will use for all of my plumbing needs. Troy G., et al. On Thanksgiving Day, we all gathered at a restaurant to celebrate with our families and friends. When our group returned to our house, we discovered that the sewage line had become clogged. With the exception of Holloway Plumbing, all of the plumbing firms were shuttered. Justin, one of their techs, left his Thanksgiving dinner with his family and was to our house within an hour of our call. He labored till the wee hours of the morning and was then replaced by another technician, Gerald, who was able to resolve the issue within an hour. The continuation of our Christmas meeting was possible. Having Holloway respond so quickly to our plea for assistance was definitely appreciated. We appreciated the fact that their personnel were kind and competent, and that they kept us up to date on the progress of the problem. In the case of John F., the plumber arrived within an hour of my call. They were informal, yet they were also professional. They seemed to be able to answer any questions I had without being annoyed by the fact that I was asking them. They completed the job accurately the first time, and I have not experienced any problems since. On Saturday, John C. discovered a clogged sewage pipe at his home. When I phoned Kerrville Plumbing, I spoke with Steve, the owner. A crew was dispatched to the location immediately. We were unable to clear the line using the conventional technique due to technical difficulties. The assumption was that the city line had been clogged. The city issued a statement on Monday stating that the city line had been cleared. Kerrville Plumbing’s representative responded swiftly and used a new strategy, which was successful. Although it would have been preferable to try the second strategy on the first trip, I was quite satisfied with the amount of attention the owner provided to me. He called me several times a day to give me updates. These individuals come highly recommended by me. Mr G’s Sewer Rooter Service is owned and operated by Bill W. The service was excellent, it was delivered on schedule, and it was quite cost effective. Although they only accept cash, this was to be anticipated. This is a second or third generation family company, and I hope that it will continue to exist for many years to come. There were no hidden fees or hourly minimums, and the price was precisely what was quoted. They’re fantastic! Lauri V
- Lauri V
- We phoned at 8:00 a.m., and they arrived at around 10:00 a.m. Jonathan Wilson was the technician, and he was really kind and knowledgeable. We discussed the issues and offered recommendations, and we expect to follow through on those recommendations. Roto-Rooter Plumbing is owned and operated by Beverly C. Water Remediation We had a really dry summer this year. He informed me that the air was extremely dry, which explained why we could hear noises. He arrived at the right time. They came out the same day I phoned and were very professional. I believed he was sensible in his approach. He returned the following day since the job had not been completed correctly. The second time, he didn’t charge me anything. I believe that when he first came out, he was unaware of the fact that there was still some buildup there. I’ve used the Roto-Rooter Group in the past, but that was several years ago. This time, it was the same individual who had appeared previously, and he was the same as before. He was already aware with the location of my home. He was absolutely worth the money I spent on him, according to Deborah B.
Sewer Cleaning CompaniesinEastland
- Mr G’s Sewer Rooter Service is a business that provides sewer cleaning services. Detailed description of the business:Complete home improvement / remodel / repair / and restoration services We also do additions to existing decks. We also provide demolition services. Business Description:We are a family-owned business. The company is a full-service mechanical contractor that specializes in the comfort of the citizens of Darville USA as a whole. Clients in Midland and Odessa, as well as the adjacent counties and the whole Permian Basin are served. [email protected] is an additional email address. The Darville Company is referred to as DBA. Business Description: MetalPlastic Culverts are the finest available! When you purchase your new Culvert or product from the professionals at Metal Culverts Of Navasota, you can expect same-day or next-day delivery. We provide Free Estimates as well as the most competitive pricing in the business. Call today to speak with the leading culvert company in Texas. We are experts in the design and installation of metal and plastic culverts and drainage systems. For free prices and estimates, call right now. We will match or beat any price offered by our rivals
- Business Description:JIMMY LEE MASSEYCOMPANY is experienced in a wide range of repairs, most of which are performed in the home environment. These tasks include trade skills, repair work, and maintenance work, both inside and outside the home, and are referred to as “odd jobs” or “fix-up tasks,” and include minor plumbing work such as fixing water taps, connecting sinks, fixing leaks, or installing new washing machines, light plumbing jobs such as fixing a leaky toilet, and light electric work such as changing a light fixture
- And minor electrical work such as installing new wiring. Detailed business description:Full-service plumbing company serving Henderson County and the neighboring areas I’ve been self-employed for more than 40 years. Business Description:We ensure that our services will be professional, safe, dependable, and on time, every time. Lauriano Handyman completes all major and little home repairs in a timely and effective way, allowing you to manage your “To Do” list and spend your free time doing the things you like the most. High-quality, consistent work ensures that any home repair, installation, maintenance, or odd task is completed swiftly and efficiently, allowing you to formally cross it off your to-do list. Ricks Plumbing is a full-service plumbing company that provides a variety of services. Our services include anything from drain blockages to water heaters, leaks, and gas, among other things. We provide an excellent service at a competitive price. We serve our customers with courtesy and professionalism, and we operate in an ethical and dependable manner. We take all major credit cards, as well as cash and checks. All of Ricks Plumbing’s personnel are licensed plumbers by the State of Texas, have through drug testing, and have had their backgrounds checked to ensure the safety of our clients. Discounts for senior citizens and military personnel
- Detailed business description:Family owned and run with several workers and many sorts of equipment
- Accepts credit cards
Explore our Solution Center for helpful sewer cleaning company articles
- Do you suspect that you may be dealing with a clogged sewage line? Clogged pipes not only generate unpleasant odors, but they can also result in more expensive repairs down the road. The five primary indicators that you have a blocked sewage line, as well as what you should do about it, are discussed in detail here.
7 Tips for Maintaining Your Sewer Line
- When was the last time you paid attention to the condition of your sewer system? You should consider clearing any debris out of your sewage line if it has been a while since you last did so.
How Often Should I Clean My Sewer Drain Anyway?
- Keeping up with maintenance on your sewage drains will likely keep clogs at bay until they become an issue, but doing so will help you avoid difficulties in the future. You can find out how often you should clean your sewage drain by reading this.
Findsewer cleaning companiesin
- Cisco, Strawn, and Rising Star are some of the names that come to mind. Breckenridge, De Leon and Cross Plains are some of the others. Dublin, Albany, Comanche, Stephenville, and Clyde are some of the others. Early, Lipan, Bluff Dale, Graham, Graford, Brownwood, Bangs, Mineral Wells, Coleman, and Millsap are some other names that come to mind.
- Cisco, Strawn, and Rising Star are some of the names that come to mind. Breckenridge, De Leon and Cross Plains are some of the others. Dublin, Albany, Comanche, Stephenville, and Clyde are some of the others. Early, Lipan, Bluff Dale, Graham, Graford, Brownwood, Bangs, Mineral Wells, Coleman, and Millsap are some of the other names that come to mind.
sewer cleaning companiesinEastland
The following companies are listed in alphabetical order. Join Angi today to see the highest rated service providers as well as their reviews and ratings!
- Jackson Construction, Septic, and Environmental Services is located at 110 West Elliott in Breckenridge, Texas.
- The LONGHORN SEPTICTRANSPORT SVC460 DICKENS RANCH RDLivingston,Texas77351 is located at 460 DICKENS RANCH RDLivingston,Texas77351
- Mr G’s Sewer Rooter Service3147 River RdWichita Falls,Texas76305 Mr G’s Sewer Rooter Service
- Powers Plumbing is located at 210 Brookhaven Ter in Commerce, Texas.
- RICK’S PLUMBING SERVICEPO Box 2499Cleburne,Texas76033
- Roto-Rooter PlumbingWater Cleanup12327 FM 2305Belton,Texas76513
- RICK’S PLUMBING SERVICEPO Box 2499Cleburne,Texas76033
- RICK’S PLUMBING SERVICEPO Box 2499Cleburne
- Complete Home Improvement by Smitties414 N 4th StJacksboro, Texas 76458
- The Darville Company – Air ConditioningPlumbing3706 N County Rd WOdessa,Texas79764 The Darville Company – Air ConditioningPlumbing
Based on 253 reviews of the 1 listed Eastlandpros, sewer cleaning businesses in Eastland are rated 4.37 out of 5 by the community. Homeowners in our neighborhood have provided verified ratings and input, which has resulted in an overall rating for our community.
Liquid Waste Transporters
It is also necessary for liquid waste carriers to register with the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality before applying for a permit with the city. For the convenience of its customers, the water utility maintains a list of licensed carriers (PDF, 95KB) who are authorized to transport liquid wastes inside the city of Fort Worth. Grease, grit, septic tank waste, and chemical toilet wastes are examples of liquid wastes that can be generated. Before carrying grease interceptor waste, grit trap waste, septic tank trash, or chemical toilet waste, a transporter must apply for a permission by completing aLiquid Waste Hauler Permit Application (PDF, 36KB) to the Department of Transportation.
Each permission is subject to payment of a charge.
A Fort Worth Permit Sticker issued by the city must be displayed at the one-hour location on the rear of any vehicle that is licensed to operate in the city (the sticker shows the permitted year and city logo).
Reporting and Record Keeping Requirements
The manifesting of all regulated wastes must be done on city-issued, five-part Scantron Trip Tickets, which use the business identification number to trace the manifested trash for each facility, before they may be removed from those facilities. Trip tickets for liquid waste must be bought from the Pretreatment Services Section in advance of the scheduled trip. Failure to properly report and keep records is a violation that can result in fines of up to $2,000 per violation per day if the infraction continues for more than one day.
Liquid Waste Disposal
To dispose of septage and chemical toilet wastes at the Village Creek Water Reclamation Facility, permitted carriers must first sign and submit an Agreement for the Disposal of Liquid Waste (PDF, 18KB). In Arlington, Texas, the Village Creek Water Reclamation Facility may be found at 4500 Wilma Lane, Suite 102. It is not acceptable to bring oil, grit, or any other sort of transported garbage to the facility. It is the City of Fort Worth’s policy to randomly sample hauled wastes that are dumped at the Village Creek Water Reclamation Facility.
If you see or have information of any unlawful dumping actions, please notify us at the phone number shown below for further investigation.
8902 Interstate 20, Eastland, TX 76448
This residence is located within the boundaries of the Eastland Independent School District. GreatSchools.org and Pitney Bowes give information on school ratings and borders. It is recommended that you use this material simply as a reference. The proximity or borders indicated on this map do not imply a guarantee of enrolment. Please contact the institutions directly to ensure that all information is correct and that you are eligible to enroll. If there is any doubt about the completeness or accuracy of descriptions or measurements (including square footage measures and property condition), Compass expressly disclaims all obligation in connection with such matters.
Housing Opportunities for All.
is providing the listing.
Consumers are encouraged to use the information provided by North Texas Real Estate Information Systems (NTREIS) and the Greater Tyler Association of REALTORS for their personal, non-commercial purposes only.
This website may include references to real estate listings owned by brokerage firms other than Compass Realty Group.
A symbol indicates that the information in the listing is given as a result of the NTREIS Internet Data Exchange database.
The information included in this document has been copyrighted by NTREIS and is thus protected under all relevant copyright laws.
The North Texas Real Estate Information Systems copyright is protected by 2022 North Texas Real Estate Information Systems.