How To Get Septic Tank Records In Polk County Fl?

Where’s my septic tank? | SCDHEC

  • If your home was built in the past five years or less, the local DHEC office may have a copy of your permit on file. Any person or organization — whether they own the property or not — can request a copy of a septic tank permit from the local office.

Are septic tank locations public record?

Contact your local health department for public records. These permits should come with a diagram of the location where the septic system is buried. Depending on the age of your septic system, you may be able to find information regarding the location of your septic system by making a public records request.

How do you figure out where your septic tank is?

How to Find Where Your Septic Tank is Located

  1. Consult a Septic Tank Diagram or Map. This is the easiest way to find your septic tank, as it will indicate exactly where the tank and drain field is located on the property.
  2. Follow the Sewer Outlet Pipes.
  3. Search Your Yard.
  4. Ask.

Who regulates septic tanks in Florida?

The inspection and permitting of septic systems are handled by the Environmental Health Section of Florida’s Department of Health for each county.

How long do septic tanks last in Florida?

A septic system can last decades, from 15 years to 20 years for a steel septic tank and up to more than 50 years for a drainfield.

How do I know if my house is septic or sewer?

One way to determine whether or not your home has a septic system or is served by the public sewer system is to look at your water bill. If you are using a septic system for wastewater management, then you’re likely to see a charge of $0 for wastewater or sewer services from the utility company.

How do you find a metal detector with a septic tank?

6 Steps to Locate a Septic Tank

  1. Find Your Main Sewer Drain Line. Sewage from your toilets, sinks, and showers collects into a main drain line.
  2. Check Permits and Public Records.
  3. Determine Septic Tank Material.
  4. Time to Dig.
  5. Mark the Location for Future Maintenance.

How long do septic tanks last?

A septic system’s lifespan should be anywhere from 15 to 40 years. How long the system lasts depends on a number of factors, including construction material, soil acidity, water table, maintenance practices, and several others.

Can you have a septic tank without a leach field?

The waste from most septic tanks flows to a soakaway system or a drainage field. If your septic tank doesn’t have a drainage field or soakaway system, the waste water will instead flow through a sealed pipe and empty straight into a ditch or a local water course.

What are the new regulations for septic tanks?

Under the new rules, if you have a specific septic tank that discharges to surface water (river, stream, ditch, etc.) you are required to upgrade or replace your septic tank treatment system to a full sewage treatment plant by 2020, or when you sell a property, if it’s prior to this date.

Do all homes in Florida have septic tanks?

There are approximately 2,600,000 septic tanks in the state of Florida. This means that septic systems are used in approximately one-third of all homes in Florida. There are 120,000 septic systems in Miami-Dade County in both residential and commercial areas.

Does private drainage mean septic tank?

There are two main types of private drainage, which may be shared with adjacent properties, and may sometimes be located on an adjoining site. These are septic tanks and cesspools, the latter often being referred to as cesspits. Much less common, but becoming increasingly more so, are self-contained treatment plants.

Do septic tanks need special toilet paper?

Do I need special toilet paper for the septic system? While you don’t need a special toilet paper for septic systems, it’s important to use a toilet paper that dissolves easily. When in doubt, look for a toilet paper labeled “septic safe.”

How often should a 1000 gallon septic tank be pumped?

For example, a 1,000 gallon septic tank, which is used by two people, should be pumped every 5.9 years. If there are eight people using a 1,000-gallon septic tank, it should be pumped every year.

How often should you pump your septic tank in Florida?

The Florida Department of Health recommends that septic tanks be pumped out every four to five years to reduce accumulations of sludge in the tank. Do check your plumbing for leaks on a regular basis.

Septic Tanks- Onsite Sewage Treatment & Disposal Systems

The installation, monitoring, and maintenance of onsite sewage treatment and disposal systems (septic systems) are critical components of maintaining a safe environment for people and animals. A septic system inspection, evaluation, and permitting process is carried out by the Polk County Health Department for all new and repaired septic systems in the county. These services are critical to the public’s health because they help to ensure that microorganisms that cause disease do not enter our drinking water supply.

In order to install or perform repairs to these systems, you must first acquire permission from the health department.

Septic tanks, which may be an environmental source of illness, are monitored and cleaned by the Polk County Health Department’s Onsite Sewage Program to protect the health of inhabitants in the county.

Bartow Environmental Health Office is located at 2090 East Clower St.

to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.

Complaints about illegal septic tank contracting should be reported.

Public Health Services

SepticWellServices Steve Chambers, REHS, Soil Scientist, is a soil scientist. On-site inspector and supervisor of environmental health and safety Contact Me via e-mail: Information as well as its application The Polk County Division of Public Health’s Unit of Environmental Health is in charge of septic permit applications in the county, according to their website. Properly constructed septic systems safeguard the public’s health by preventing groundwater pollution as a result of inadequately treated wastewater and sewage being discharged to the ground’s surface.

  • According to North Carolina sewage disposal regulations and guidelines, sites submitted for development are reviewed for appropriateness for use with septic systems under the jurisdiction of the NC Department of Health and Human Services, which oversees the process (DHHS).
  • Wells that have been properly designed lessen the likelihood of groundwater pollution from surface pollutants.
  • To submit an application for a septic and well permit, together with the associated payments, go to the Environmental Health Unit, which is located at 35 Walker Street in Columbus, North Carolina.
  • Please call us at (828) 894-3739 if you require any further information about these or any other services.
  • Instructions on How to Obtain a Septic Tank System Permit (PDF) Obtaining Improvement Permits for Septic Tank System Repair Take Advantage of Services What are the fees for this service?
  • Any person who owns or controls a dwelling, a place of business, or a place of public assembly that is not serviced by a public sewer system is required to install and maintain an authorized wastewater system.
  • Building permits will not be provided until an AUTHORIZATION TO CONSTRUCT for the installation of your septic tank system has been obtained by the local building official.

A completed application may be dropped up at the Building/Zoning/Environmental Health Inspectors Office (35 Walker St., Columbus, NC 28722) or sent in.

Applications must be accompanied with a plot plan of the property as well as any necessary fees.

Once the application procedure has been completed, an Environmental Health Specialist will be assigned to conduct the evaluation on the property.

This checklist contains the elements that must be completed in order to prepare for and speed the evaluation process.

This examination will establish whether or not a septic tank installation is feasible.

If it is found that the site is acceptable for the planned project, an Improvement Permit or an Authorization to Construct may be granted to the developer.

See also:  How Much Land Do You Need To Install A Septic Tank? (Question)

Please have your engineer complete theCommon Formfrom NCEHS and deliver it to the Environmental Health office in order to begin the application process for this permit.

Subsurface disposal systems that are not operating properly can be a difficult problem for homeowners to deal with.


Wastewater that has risen above ground level and overflowed the top of the septic tank or distribution equipment.

Sewage that has risen to the surface of the earth over the nitrification lines or that has degraded since the absorption area has been reached 4.

These breakdowns are typically the consequence of issues with soils, water consumption, construction, maintenance, or natural clogging of the soils, among other factors.

It is possible that fixing a malfunctioning system without first investigating the root causes of the failure will result in wasteful expenditure and/or the creation of new issues.

More difficult repairs include the design and installation of an entirely new system.

Permits for Improvements If you are intending to acquire a construction site or property for future development and public sewer is not readily available, you may be able to get an IMPROVEMENT PERMIT prior to making your purchase and saving money.

Improvement Permits are valid for a minimum of five years after they are issued.

An improvement permit will contain the following information: 1.


The wastewater flow and features that were designed 4.


It is not necessary to reapply for improvement permits if the owner of the site where the wastewater system is located changes, as long as both the site and the facility that it serves do not change ownership and remain under the control of the person who owns the facility in question.

Septic Permits and Inspections


  1. Obtain a permission application from the Polk County Health Center and submit it. Obtain the results of a soil morphology test
  2. Complete the application form. The instructions for doing so are provided on the application’s home page. Make use of your installer to determine the kind, size, and layout of your sewer system. Fill out and return the application, along with the soil test report and any applicable fees, to the Polk County Health Center. To process your application, please allow 1-7 working days
  3. If there are no issues, your application will be approved. A building permit will be granted in the event that the application is accepted. Place this permission in a prominent location that can be seen from the road. You are now authorized to begin building. Before covering the system, contact the Polk County Health Center to ensure that the construction is complete. If there are no problems with the system once it has been verified, it is authorized (please note that all lagoons must have a fence installed before permission can be granted)
  4. The landowner will be provided with a final inspection form for their files. Keep it among your other critical documents pertaining to your property.

Obtain a permission application from the Polk County Health Center and submit it; Obtain the results of a soil morphology examination. Fill out the application form as completely as possible. Instructions on how to accomplish this are provided on the application’s home page. Calculate the kind, size, and design of the sewer system with the assistance of your installation. Completed applications, soil test reports, and the necessary fees should be sent to the Polk County Health Center. Allow 1-7 working days for processing of your application, after which, if there are no issues, we will approve your application.

Place this permit in a visible location from the road; This is the time for you to start building.

If there are no difficulties with the system once it has been verified, it is authorized (please note that all lagoons must have a fence built before approval can be granted); and For their records, the landowner will be provided with a final inspection form.

Important Info about Residential Septic Services in Polk County, FL

Residents of Florida’s 30 percent of the population rely on OSTDS (Onsite Sewage Treatment and Disposal Systems), often known as home septic services, to treat their wastewater in an effective and environmentally friendly manner. With an estimated 2.6 million septic systems in operation, this state accounts for 12 percent of all septic systems in the United States. Septic tanks that are properly planned, manufactured, installed, and maintained help to safeguard Florida’s groundwater, which supplies 90 percent of the state’s drinking water supply.

  • The inspection, servicing, and maintenance of OSTDS should be carried out by a professional septic contractor in order to ensure that the environment remains healthy.
  • This is crucial for public health because it guarantees that illnesses do not enter the drinking water supply system.
  • Permits from the Health Department are required in order to install or make repairs to these devices.
  • It was decided to create a sewage program in Polk County in order to preserve the health of all people by preventing them from diseases associated with OSTDS.
  • Lee KirkSons Septic is the company to call when you need home septic services in Lakeland.

In order to avoid having to deal with a malfunctioning system, we will handle all of your trash removal requirements. Residential septic services are available across Polk County – contact 863-858-6007 today for a no-obligation assessment!

Florida Department of Environmental Protection

For more information on the Springs Protection Act and how it applies to septic systems, please see the Florida Department of Environmental Protection’s webpage onProtecting Florida’s Springs!

  • You may find out more about this new initiative by visiting the DEP’sSeptic Upgrade Incentive Programwebpage. On the DEP’sSprings Restoration Fundingwebpage, you may get more information about financing opportunities.

Section 381.0065, Florida Statutes (F.S.)

Section 381.0065 of the Florida Statutes prohibits the use of septage for agricultural purposes. Information about septage haulers affected by this prohibition is provided here (F.S.) In order to help septage haulers who are looking for alternate methods of septage management as defined by Section 381.0065, Florida Statutes, the following information is provided:

  • Fact Sheet: Permitting of Septage Management Facilities (includes checklists for applicants to use when preparing a permit application for a septage management facility)
  • Fact Sheet: Permitting of Septage Management Facilities (includes checklists for applicants to use when preparing a permit application for a septage management facility)
  • Facilities that may be willing to accept septage are depicted on a map (click on the facility marker on the map to learn more about the institution)
  • Letter to Septage Haulers from the DEP and the Department of Health and Human Services on May 27, 2016.
  • Overview for Applicants Seeking a DEP Septage Management Facility Permit
  • List of Wastewater Facilities that May Be Interested in Accepting Septage
  • And

Onsite Sewage Treatment and Disposal Systems

Summary for Applicants Seeking a DEP Septage Management Facility Permit; List of Wastewater Facilities that May Be Interested in Accepting Septage; and

  • Contact the Florida Department of Health’s Bureau of Onsite Sewage Programs at 850-245-4250 for additional information about permitting septic systems.

DEP and DOH Coordination

The Department of Environmental Protection and the Department of Health came into an interagency agreement in 1983 to coordinate the regulation of onsite sewage systems, septage and residuals, and marina pumpout facilities, among other things. This agreement establishes mechanisms for resolving interagency concerns, particularly those involving authority. Domestic wastewater comprises waste from residences, portable toilets, holding tanks, boats and marinas, as well as wastewater from certain commercial and industrial organizations, according to the terms of the agreement.

Please keep in mind that the term “commercial wastewater” does not always refer to wastewater generated by commercial enterprises.

The Department of Health and Human Services (DOH) may grant a waiver of jurisdiction from the Department of Environmental Protection (DEP) in cases where the estimated sewage flow exceeds the DOH jurisdictional flow specified above or where there is a likelihood of toxic, hazardous, or industrial wastewater.

See also:  What Happdns If You Put Too Much Ridx In Hour Septic Tank? (Solved)

The applicant must next submit an application for an OSTDS permit to the local county health department (CHD) and file a variance request with the local CHD to be considered.

More information on the interagency agreement can be obtained by calling the DEP OSTDS coordinator at 850-245-8614.

Permit Agencies in Polk County Florida

The City of Auburndale is located at P.O. Box 186 in Auburndale, Florida 33823 and may be reached at (863) 965-5530 or (863) 965-5598. The City of Auburndale has a website. Phone: (863) 534-0100 Fax: (863) 534-7088 City of Bartow 450 N Wilson Ave Bartow, FL 33830 Telephone: (863) 534-0100 The City of Bartow has a website. PO Box 129, Eagle Lake, FL 33839 Phone: (863) 293-4141 Website: City of Eagle Lake. PO Box 856 Fort Meade, FL 33841 Telephone: (863) 285-1119 Fax: (863) 285-1116 Website: The City of Frostproof is located at P.O.

The City of Frostproof has a website.

Box 707 Mulberry FL 33860 Telephone: (863) 425-1125 Telephone: (863) 291-5695 Fax: (863) 298-7856 Website: City of Winter Haven 451 Third St NW Winter Haven FL 33881 Telephone: (863) 291-5695 Fax: (863) 298-7856 Town of Dundee PO Box 1000 Dundee, FL 33838 (863) 438-8330 (863) 438-8333 (863) 438-8333 (863) 438-8333 Town of Lake Hamilton PO Box 126 Lake Hamilton FL 33851 Telephone: (863) 439-1910 Fax: (863) 439-1421 Website: Town of Lake Hamilton.

* Some towns administer their permits through the Polk County Permitting system, which is available online.

County Recorder

Any person has the right to request that a county recorder remove, from a publicly available Internet website, information that has been designated as exempt from inspection or copying under s. 119.071, F.S., or an image or copy of a public record, including an official record, if the image or copy is of a military discharge; death certificate; or a court file, record, or paper relating to matters or cases governed by the Florida Rules of Family Law, the Florida Rules of Ju In most cases, however, unless the name of the grantor, grantee, or party contains the street address, such as in a Trust or LLC, the names of grantor, grantee, or party may not be deleted from the Official Records index.

Requests for exemption must be notarized, indicate the legislative grounds for removal, and establish the individual’s eligibility for the exemption before they may be processed.

Broadway Ave., Bartow, FL 33830, or send an email to [email protected]. They may also be reached by phone at (863) 338-3000. Fax copies will not be accepted under any circumstances.

Notice of the Right of Any Affected Party to Request the Addition of Information to a Publicly Available Internet Website

The identification of a respondent who is the subject of a final decision for an injunction for protection of a minor under sections 741.30, 784.046, or 784.0485, Florida Statutes, may be added to a publicly available Internet website by any affected person, unless the respondent is a juvenile. The request must be in writing and include the case number in the subject line. To submit a request, write to the Polk County Clerk’s Office at PO Box 9000, Drawer CC-8, Bartow, FL 33831-9000, or visit them in person at 255 N.

They may also be reached by phone at (863) 338-3000.

Facilities and Operations Projects

Fill complete the top half of the Application for Permitting (Application for Permitting).

  1. Project title (if relevant) and Project Number (if applicable) are required for each facility or school. a description of the project (or, if it is not a project, the description of the task that requires an approval)
  2. A building’s architect/engineer or the person in charge of the construction
  3. Print the name and phone number of the firm or the name and phone number of the person in charge of the construction. Sign the applicant’s name and add a phone number for the person who will be in touch with them. Projects must be approved by the Planning Department before they can be submitted for a permit. Four (4) complete sets of project drawings/specifications, of which two (2) must be signed and sealed by an architect or engineer

Four (4) copies of the site plan illustrating the location of the construction to be allowed are required. If appropriate, the manufacturer’s installation instructions, as well as two (2) sealed sets from a structural engineer, if the product is fastened to any structural part. Two (2) copies of the Florida Product Approval Form must be submitted (as required). To get a contractor or subcontractor license, complete the form with the information asked and confirm that you have complied with the Jessica Lunsford Act.

Floral Avenue, Bartow.

Floral, Bartow, has the Permitting Application Form for School Administrators and Vendors available for pickup.

Septic Tank Inspections Lakeland FL

The Green Swamp requires that all tanks be examined every five years if the residence is located within the boundaries of the swamp. You will get a letter from the Department of Health alerting you that the time has come for this inspection to be conducted. We will conduct the inspection and give you with all of the documents you will need to submit to the health department on your behalf.”

Real Estate

If you are considering acquiring a house that contains a septic tank system, we strongly advise you to call us so that we may check the system. Our company has received several calls from homeowners who have had plumbing problems within a few weeks or months after moving into their new home. When we inspect the system, we discover that it has failed and will need to be replaced, which will cost the homeowner thousands of dollars.

Instead of waiting until after the purchase to have us check the system, they could have phoned us sooner. If faults are discovered, the cost of the repairs might be deducted from the sale proceeds at the time of closing.


If you are moving into a new mobile home, upgrading, or building on to your existing house, you will be obliged to have your existing system evaluated by a licensed professional. In order to guarantee that your present system is operationally sound and of sufficient scale to accommodate the modifications, you should do this test.

What’s involved in a Septic Tank Inspection?

We will pump out your septic tank and inspect it to ensure that it is physically sound with no holes or fractures, that it has a bottom, and that the top fits correctly. Depending on the kind of inspection, we will examine the drain field to ensure that it is in proper functioning order and measure the square footage and depth of the drain field, as necessary. If it becomes necessary to make repairs. If we discover that your system is in need of repair, we will discuss your choices with you.

Sanitary System – Polk County, Wisconsin

Department of Land Information (DLI)

Sanitary Permit Tracking
Ascent Permit Management SuitePlease use this suite to view issued sanitary permits, including pending permits, or report septic maintenance. How to view the status of my pending Land Use or Sanitary Permit?Guide
WISCONSIN LICENSED PUMPERSPlease contact Polk County Zoning to have staff setup a user id for you.After you receive the user id, you will be able to login to the Ascent program, search for the parcel or property, and file the maintenance report.

Agreements – Sanitary System Holding TankAgreement for the Sanitary System Holding Tank If you are having a new holding tank sanitary system installed on your property, please fill out this form to let us know. The owner’s signature on the agreement must be notarized in order for the agreement to be valid. PrivyAgreement A privy is a sanitary system that does not need the use of plumbing and may be utilized in situations when there is no plumbing in the home. If you intend to build this sort of system, you must submit the privy agreement together with the county sanitary permit application to the appropriate county office.

See also:  What Are Typical Septic Tank Gallons? (Question)

Incorporation of Private Onsite Water Treatment Systems (POWTS) Chapters 59, 145, and 254 of the Wisconsin Statutes SPS383, 384, 385, 386, 387, and 391 of the Wisconsin Administrative Code are relevant.

Where’s my septic tank?

There are a few solutions available if the previous homeowner failed to supply this critical information or if you have misplaced your original copy:

  • Your local DHEC office may have a copy of your building permit on file if your house was built within the last five years or fewer, according to the DHEC. A copy of a septic tank permit can be obtained from the local office by any individual or group, regardless of whether or not they own the land in question. Because of this, it is highly recommended that you have as much of the following information as possible ready at the time of your request.
  • Number of the tax map
  • Lot number
  • Block number
  • Address in the physical world
  • When the system was installed or when the house was built (if this information is available)
  • Name of the original permit holder (if any information is available)
  • Name of the subdivision (if the property is located within a subdivision)
  • You may also submit a request for a copy of the permission through our Freedom of Information office, although this is not mandatory. To obtain a copy through the Freedom of Information Office, please complete and submit a copy of the DHEC FOI form. Instructions are given with the application. If feasible, please include the information about the property that is stated above. When looking around your yard, search for manhole covers or lids that have been buried by grass or leaves if your house was constructed before 1990.


Septic Tank Alerts Septic Tank Alerts

Septic Inspection, Polk City, FL

Despite the fact that septic systems are meant to survive, damage can occur. It is possible for your septic system to suffer from blockages, cracks, backups, invading roots, broken valves, and even collapse over the course of time. Aseptic inspectioncan assist you in avoiding these unwelcome and expensive difficulties, allowing you to maintain your peace of mind as well as your normal routine. An effective septic tank cleaning procedure is the first step in doing a full septic examination. In this way, we can obtain a clear picture of what is going on inside your system, which is quite beneficial.

  1. We look at the tank walls, valves, grease traps, piping, drain field, and other components of the tank.
  2. Because we have more than 60 years of septic system experience, we know exactly what to look out for.
  3. As a result, it is critical that your system receives regular septic inspection services from a team of professionals who are equipped to do them.
  4. Our training, tools, approach, and experience have earned us the reputation as one of the most dependable and trustworthy septic service companies in the Polk City, Florida region.
  5. We come on time and prepared to check, identify, and, if required, correct the situation.

We at Averett Septic Tank Co Inc. provide septic inspection services in the cities of Lake Wales, Winter Haven, Auburndale, Bartow, Dundee, Polk City, Plant City, Haines City, Mulberry, and Lake Wales, as well as the counties of Polk and Eastern Hillsborough.

Similar Services We Offer:

For the Construction of Residential Dwellings

  • Gravity, Low Pressure Sewer System (LPSS—mostly in the Ruskin region), Force Main, and other methods of conveyance

The first step is to identify whether or not your property is bordered by any of the lines mentioned above. By filing an e-mail request to Public Utilities, you will be able to acquire this information.

What do I need to do if I want to convert my septic system over to the County wastewater system?

When contemplating changing to our wastewater system, consider the following steps:

  1. Prior to connecting to our wastewater system, take into consideration all on-site and off-site expenditures, as well as permits and regulatory requirements. Find a plumber who is licensed to do the job.
  • To receive a pricing estimate for all on-site tasks, contact a number of qualified plumbers. For assistance in locating a contractor, see ourContractor Licensing Reportspage.
  • When you are ready to connect, call (813) 272-5977 ext. 13611 or send an email to Public Utilities to request a contract for connection services.
  • If you have a current or previous service history with the water department, you will need to provide your account number or service location. Account details for the owner or renter
  • A plumbing permit
  • And daytime contact information. Specify the date you anticipate joining with or converting to our wastewater system. permission to locate form (if linking to LPSS)
  • Completed permission to find form
  1. If the connection is to an LPSS tank, make arrangements to have electricity connected to the new LPSS tank. Pay any applicable connection costs
  2. Obtain final inspections from all regulatory authorities (County Plumbing Inspector, Department of Health, and Environmental Protection Agency)
  3. Begin collecting and charging for wastewater use

How much does it cost?

  • There are a variety of fees and costs associated with a conversion
  • For example,
  • An electrical connection from the utility’s wastewater clean out to the residence
  • Cost of abandoning your septic system in compliance with the rules of the Department of Health (DOH) and/or the Environmental Protection Commission (EPC)
  • Permission from the county
  • In order to open an account with the utility department, a plumbing permit is required. In order to obtain further information on permits, call (813) 272-5600.
  • Fees charged by Public Utilities for establishing your connection to the County’s wastewater system include:
  • Capacity charge for wastewater for each housing unit in the North is $2,951.00, in the South and Central it is $3,651.00 ($2,920.80 if using LPSS), and in the West it is $2,920.80. A one-time account setup cost of $25.00 is required, as is a wastewater deposit.

What other things do I need to consider?

  • It is possible that the installation of your LPSS will take up to 12 weeks to finish. You are responsible for maintaining the operation of your present septic system until the new LPSS is completed and operational, or until you have connected to the gravity line. It is possible to connect a residential residence to a Force Main by submitting a request to Utility personnel, who will then assess your request and provide you with the necessary connection and grinder package needs.

Building – My Polk City

Monthly Reports from the Building Department


  • Building Permits are issued
  • Site plan submissions are being evaluated. Investigate complaints and breaches of the minimum housing standard
  • The conformity with the current building code is ensured for new construction and restoration projects. Respond to inquiries and concerns raised by members of the public about construction and refurbishment


Polk City handles permits using the Polk County Accela system, which you may access by clicking here. Building permits are issued only through computerized means. Permit applications and document uploading instructions for Accela may be obtained by clicking on the following link. Permit documentation and plans must be posted into Accela in order for the permit to be processed.

  • It includes the Polk City Unified Land Development Code, a schedule of fees, a building permit application, site plan review, and a building permit fee schedule.

Frequently Asked Questions

Kathy Delp, Director of Development Services, may be reached at [email protected]. Kelly Downing works as an administrative assistant at the company. [email protected] Polk City, FL 33868123 Broadway Blvd SEPolk City, FL 33868 Toll-free: 863-984-1375, extension 231; Fax: 863-984-2334

Related Links

Impact Fees for Polk County

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *