Do tanktank owners pay to empty septic tanks?
- Tank owners will patiently wait for you day and night in any weather to come and empty their septic tanks. If you haven’t answered the phone call, there won’t be anyone waiting even though septic tank looks full. You can still pump the tank out if there is no one around, but you won’t get paid.
Can you make money pumping septic tanks?
A septic tank cleaning company or a septic tank pumping business makes money by charging customers to clean and maintain their septic systems. Depending on local competition and market demand, some septic businesses may struggle to make a 5-percent profit margin, while others easily maintain a 20-percent margin.
How do I get a septic truck for my summer car?
The player can pump septic tanks with the Gifu, a vacuum truck that is located outside the Sewage plant in Peräjärvi. You will need to obtain the keys from Uncle Kesseli at his house before being able to drive it. Its primary use is pumping raw sewage from people’s homes around the map.
How much does it cost to get your tank pumped?
The typical costs for septic pumping are as follows: National average cost for a septic tank pump out: $295 -$610. Up to 750-gallon tank: $175-$300. Up to 1,000-gallon tank: $225-$400.
How do I dump sewage in my summer car?
To dump the waste, park the truck just enough inside so that the rear wheels are at the doorway, open the spill valve, and wait until no more sewage pours out.
How does a septic tank pump truck work?
Septic pumping trucks are specialized vehicles which combine a powerful vacuum pump with a holding tank for sewage and wastewater. The vacuum pump is activated, suction confirmed, the pumper is connected to a 4″ or larger vacuum line, and the operator uses the line to empty the septic tank.
How can I make money in a summer car?
Ways to obtain money
- Pumping septic tanks with the Gifu.
- Delivering firewood to the firewood guy.
- Brewing kilju and selling it to Jokke.
- Driving Jokke home from Pub Nappo at night.
- Playing ventti, the Finnish version of.
Where does the bus go in my summer car?
They can be found on the highway near some junctions, and the main bus stop is located in the town, opposite the shop. The bus automatically stops only in Peräjärvi. If you want to get off on the highway, you can press the overhead button while sitting inside the bus – this will make it stop at the nearest bus stop.
How do I know my septic tank is full?
Here are some of the most common warning signs that you have a full septic tank:
- Your Drains Are Taking Forever.
- Standing Water Over Your Septic Tank.
- Bad Smells Coming From Your Yard.
- You Hear Gurgling Water.
- You Have A Sewage Backup.
- How often should you empty your septic tank?
How often should a 1000 gallon septic be pumped?
For example, a 1,000 gallon septic tank, which is used by two people, should be pumped every 5.9 years. If there are eight people using a 1,000-gallon septic tank, it should be pumped every year.
Can I shower if my septic tank is full?
Only the water would get out into the leach field in a proper system unless you run too much water too fast. The thing to do is to run your shower water outside into it’s own drain area, but it may not be allowed where you are. Used to be called gray water system.
How do you get the keys for the poop truck in my summer car?
At the start of the game, it’s located at the waste processing plant. Before you are able to drive the Gifu and receive septic job calls, you must get the keys from Uncle Kesseli after he loses his license. that logs speed, distance and driver’s activities on a round chart.
How do you get a Hiace in a summer car?
Following the 9 May 2019 update, the van can only be acquired by directly contacting Uncle Kesseli at his home, which neighbors the player’s house.
Pumping septic tanks
Pumping septic tanks: a how-to guide This is a video tutorial on how to do the task. Map showing the locations of the septic tanks In the middle of the night, during a rainstorm, one of the owners eagerly awaits the player’s arrival. Pumping septic tanks with theGifu, a vacuum truck that can be found outside the sewage facility in Peräjärvi, is an option for the player. Getting the keys from Uncle Kesseli at his residence is required before you may get behind the wheel of the vehicle. Its principal function is to transport raw sewage from people’s houses all across the world.
As a result, utilizing a moped to go to the truck and into the cab would be a wise decision.
Getting a pump job
The player’s phone can be used to initiate a pump job if one of the owners calls the player’s phone and requests that their septic tank be drained when it has grown almost full. When you answer the phone, a dart will appear on the map above the phone to indicate the position of the caller. At the same time, many septic tank tasks may be noted on the map for convenience. Tank owners will gladly wait for you to come and empty their septic tanks at any time of day or night, in any weather condition.
If no one is there, you can still pump the tank empty, but you will not be compensated for your efforts.
Doing the pump job
When you arrive to a customer’s house and park the truck near to the tank, you’re in business. The well cover is a cement-colored circular with a square lid, and it may be removed by walking behind the vehicle and pulling it out of the well. Click on the hose on the right side of the vehicle, and it should come out with no effort. Drop the hose all the way down the well, being careful not to kink it, then return to the cabin and switch on the hydraulic pump. Once the pump is turned on, you must turn on the hand throttle, which is located to the left of the ignition switch.
- After decreasing the waste level in the tank to 250 L (the tank’s maximum capacity is 2500 L), the man sitting nearby should start talking and pay out money- 1200 mk to be exact- to the man sitting nearby.
- Keep in mind that if you wander too far away from the loading range while waiting for the Gifu to pump, the man will vanish and you will be unable to reclaim your hard-earned money.
- Fortunately, if this occurs, the hose coupler can be reconnected to the sewage intake even though the check mark indicator does not display on the computer screen.
- Pulling the hose up by hand is the safest method, but it may take some practice to get it to work properly.
- The truck has a capacity of 10000 liters, which is equivalent to little more than four households’ worth of rubbish.
- If you unlawfully dump rubbish, you will receive an injunction that will be mailed to your home mailbox.
- Fleetari will contact the player at some point and invite him to do some vandalism on his property.
Following the delivery of the truck to a customer’s residence and backing it up near to the tank The well cover is a cement-colored circular with a square cap that you can remove off the well by walking behind the vehicle. The hose on the right side of the vehicle should come loose with a click. Back up into the cabin and activate the hydraulic pump after lowering the line to the bottom of the well without kinking it. Once the pump is turned on, you must engage the hand throttle, which is located to the left of the ignition.
- The man sitting nearby should start chatting and giving out money when the waste level in the tank has been reduced to 250 L (the tank’s maximum capacity is 2500 L).
- Pumping up and down the well hose, pulling it back out of the well, and attaching it to the side of the truck are all necessary steps to complete the task.
- It is possible to pull the hose out of the septic tank by moving the truck ahead, however this may result in the hose being torn from the hose.
- Alternatively, if the hose has dropped entirely into the well and cannot be reached, it will respawn on the truck when the game is saved and reloaded the following time.
- Do it slowly and carefully, laying it on the ground (rather than dropping it) between draws to reduce the likelihood of it slipping back in.
- In Peräjärvi, there is a wastewater treatment facility where the waste must be disposed of.
- When the quantity of rubbish deposited and the player’s profits are combined, the fine’s monetary worth is calculated (seebelow).
This will still be considered unlawful dumping, and a punishment will be imposed, but the player will get some liquor, Fleetari’s thanks, and an increase in his discount from 10 percent off to 40 percent off in exchange for his actions (which may or may not be worth it, depending on how much the player has earned so far and how much work they plan to have done on their car).
- Your journey begins with a septic tank in the south-eastern part of the map, which is the one at the house at the highway crossroads where you will be running. Assuming you have already completed this path, you will find your Gifu waiting for you at this location, ready to pump the tank. Come here from your residence on Hayosiko or Jonnez and put your belongings in this tank. If you want water, there is a well near the home
- From here, travel to Loppe and pump two storage tanks. Use the dirt road to get to Loppe since it is the quickest and most fuel-efficient route. The outhouse near the mansion may be used to save your progress, and if you didn’t bring anything else to drink, you can relieve your thirst by drinking from the nearby water well. Then travel to Peräjärvi, where you will pump one of the storage tanks. Make advantage of the dirt road once more. At this point, your Gifu is (nearly) completely stuffed with garbage, and it’s time to dump it at the treatment facility for disposal. As an alternative, park it near the facility and get on with your life – get drunk at Pub Nappo, kick some asses withPetteriandJani, you know the routine. At the outhouse behind the shop, now is a good time to save your progress in the game. Your Gifu is equipped with a sleeping compartment in the rear
- After dumping waste from the first four tanks, pump the final tank and dump garbage at the plant once more
- And Once you have filled up Gifu with fuel oil to the top, it is time to head back to the first tank, which is located in the south-eastern corner. Although it may be tempting to go on the highway, taking dirt roads will save you money on gas. Park Gifu at this tank as if you were preparing to pump it, then leave Gifu there until the next time you need to use it. In addition, it is the closest septic tank to the player’s residence, and parking Gifu at this tank without the need for any maneuvering is quite simple while driving from the north. Take whatever car you had previously parked there and drive it back to your house
This entire journey, if completed correctly, will consume little more than a quarter of Gifu’s 300 L fuel tank. Upon obtaining the Gifu keys from your uncle, Gifu will be parked at the treatment plant with around 3/8 of a tank of petrol left in the tank. You can travel there it by taking the Jonnez, which you will then stow in its cabin until the conclusion of the journey and utilize to drive back to your home base. Now, assuming you have already completed the aforesaid path, your winnings from each run will be 4100-4200 mk.
- Other tasks such as transporting engine components and wheels to and from Fleetari, shopping at Teimo’s, or picking up your postal orders may be accomplished while traveling along this route.
- Plan ahead of time for these activities since you may require Hayosiko to transport all of your equipment to and from Gifu.
- A bear case and some food should be kept inside the Gifu’s cabin as well, due to the length of time it would take to complete the journey.
- Make use of your imagination.
Performing this entire journey correctly will consume little more than a quarter of the 300 L gasoline tank on Gifu. Upon getting Gifu keys from your uncle, Gifu will be parked at the treatment plant with approximately 3/8 of a tank of petrol. You may get there it by taking the Jonnez, which you will then stow in its cabin until the conclusion of the tour and utilize to drive back to your home town. You will make between 4100 and 4200 km from each run if you have already completed the route in question.
- Other tasks such as transporting engine components and wheels to and from Fleetari, shopping at Teimo’s, or picking up your postal orders can be accomplished while traveling along this route as well.
- Plan ahead of time for these events since you may want Hayosiko to transport all of your equipment to and from Gifu on occasion.
- A bear case and some food should be kept inside the Gifu’s cabin as well, because the path is so lengthy and difficult to complete.
- Think beyond the box.
- The septic tanks can be accidentally entered, resulting in the player’s death by drowning in the most horrible manner conceivable. It is illegal to dispose of sewage anyplace other than at a wastewater treatment facility
- Otherwise, you will be penalized. After you’ve finished pumping the second tank, lower the back axle and raise it after you’re finished emptying the truck. If you try to save money while the truck is pumping, you will not be reimbursed for the septic tank. If the amount of sludge is not decreasing continuously, but is fluctuating from one level to another, the owner will not reimburse you for the work since the septic tank was not totally full at the time of the service. If you’re pulling the hose out by hand, grasp it and begin moving away from the well carefully so that you don’t put too much strain on the tube. The physics engine is jerky, and if you move the tube too quickly, it will wobble and lose its grasp on the tube, causing it to tumble back down the hole. The hose should be pulled until the end can be grasped, then dragged to the truck’s bed, just to the right of where it connects to the coupler (where the hose attaches to the truck). Once the “Put hose away” option appears, click on it to secure the hose in its current position. With the vehicle, try to locate a straightforward path to the septic tanks. Long-term parking jobs in complexes consume a lot of gasoline. Depending on how far the Gifu is parked from the well, the hose may not be able to reach far enough down the well to collect all waste. If it’s been more than two minutes and the owner hasn’t said anything, double-check that the sewage level has indeed stopped dropping and cautiously reverse the truck closer to the well, making sure that the hose reaches the bottom completely. Gifu may fail to pump sewage when parked too close to the well and there is more than enough hose length in the system, even when the pump is switched on and the throttle is fully opened. Ideally, you should remove the hose altogether and relocate Gifu such that he is located further away from the water source. As a result, you can place the hose back into the well and try again. When you remove the hose from a vehicle and it comes to rest at the well cement top without covering it, you are generally good to proceed
|Jobs in My Summer Car|
|Unrepeatable jobs||Driving a man to suicideTowing wrecked carsHarvester deliveryHaybale deliveryHelping a drunk moveVandalising the inspection shopStealing the video poker machine|
|Repeatable jobs||Bringing food to grandmaDelivering advertisementsDriving a drunk homeDriving grandma to churchPumping septic tanksChopping and delivering firewoodBrewing and delivering kiljuPicking strawberries|
|Removed jobs||Stealing the slot machine|
The tanks themselves are the subject of this article. See Pumping septic tanks for further information on the job. Pumping sewage out of a septic tank is referred to as theGif. Sewage treatment and disposal tanks (:Lietekaivo) are an integral part of septic systems, and are used for partial sewage treatment and disposal when it is not possible to connect to main sewage lines. Over time, sludge that has been partially treated accumulates in the tanks. This necessitates their regular emptying and pumping, which is one of the player’s possible professions, given that they have access to aGifu, a septic vacuum truck, which they may employ to do this.
While working near the septic tank, be cautious not to step over or into it.
Presently, the player may empty and be compensated for doing so five septic tanks, which can be located on this map and are labeled with their locations. Listed below is a complete list of all of their locations, with their owners and internal phone numbers:
- Tank 01, which belongs to Kusenius. Tank 02 is located at the Loppentiejunction
- The owner’s name is unknown, although it is most likely Tappi. In Peräjärvi, a stand-alone home near the Peräjärvi apartments
- Tank 03, which is owned by Ters
- And other locations. Tank 04 is located in Peräjärvi, in a home directly across from the school building
- The owner’s identity is unknown, but it is Samppa’s father. Tank 05, owner’s name unknown, likely Pahlanjuutana, is located in Loppe, in the home directly across the street from the Fleetari Repair Shop. In Loppe, in a home to the south of the Fleetari Repair Shop.
- Despite the fact that only five sewage tanks are presently available in the game, audio recordings for a sixth septic tank owner call may be found in the game materials. Additionally, there is an unused audio track for an alternative phone call for Samppa’s residence west of the Fleetari Repair Shop, in which his father contacts the player instead of Samppa
- This audio file was never utilized.
|Interactive||BarnBasketball hoopBattery chargerBedBrick grillCash registerChristmas treeClockComputerDoorDynamometerElectricity meterFireplaceFirewood pileFuel pumpGarage shelfsGarbage disposal pitGravestoneHaybaleMail boxParents bedPhonePost boxRefrigeratorSaunaScaleSeptic tankShowerSinkSlot machineSmoke detectorStoveStrawberry bushToiletTool cartTVVideo poker machineWasp nestWater wellWood stove|
|Non-interactive||Abandoned cowshedArch bridgeBalfieldBathroom sinkBeam bridgeBulletin boardBus stopCompost boxCowshedCurimus posterCurtainsDarkness posterDrag racing tentFinnish flagFlagpoleGreenhouseHouseLarge barnMicrowaveOutbuildingPierRim shelfSatsuma GT posterSiloSwampsTeimo’s refrigeratorTreewallsUtility linesWashing machineWooden locomotiveWoodpile|
|Removed Content||GT racing posterRoyle garage flagVideo posterWinter painting|
Septic Job – Not getting paid : My Summer Car Bug Reports (Owners)
15th of May, 2018 at 12:16 p.m. Swirv Not being compensated for a septic tank job He has refused to pay me for pumping his septic system twice already, and each time I have gone to his residence on the bottom right of the map, he has refused to pay (yes he called before I went there) Comments 1 – 4 of 4 are shown. You have to get every last drop out of the system. Back the vehicle up to the hole until the hose can be extended as far as it has to go. SwirvPosted on May 17, 2018 at 2:32 p.m. It has an additional hose on the bottom that was folded up.
As a consequence, the septic tank will only be half drained.
Always double-check that the sucking end of the tank truly reaches the bottom of the container.
You can actually park the business end of the truck about a half-truck-length away from the sewer tank that has to be emptied, which saves time.
For there to be enough hose to reach the bottom of the tank, 10 segments must be below the line of the lid; otherwise, the task is considered accomplished with around 9.5 segments worth of hose remaining. Comments 1 – 4 of 4 are shown.
Don’t worry, we’ll take care of everything! Using a simple probe, our professional experts can frequently identify the tank in a short period of time. If that strategy fails to provide results, we have radio-transmitter locating equipment that may be utilized to track down the elusive vehicle. Moreover, you may rest confident that once we have identified the tank, dug the covers, and drained out the tank, we will have the capability of installing risers to lower the lid down to the ground level.
THERE ARE MANY DIFFERENT TYPES AND STYLES OF SEPTIC TANKS
Septic tanks typically feature three openings on the top: one at the intake of the tank, one in the center that serves as a “cleanout,” and one at the outflow of the tank. Some tanks, on the other hand, feature cleanout ports on either the inlet or the outlet side of the tank, depending on the model. If the septic tank is divided into two sections, two covers must be removed in order for the tank to be properly drained out. It is critical that the tank be pumped via the appropriate apertures.
Keep in mind that you can never have your septic tank pumped too frequently.
As a result, costly and difficult repairs are frequently required to rectify the situation.
Get your tank pumped prior to birthday parties, weddings, family reunions, and other special occasions to guarantee that your system will function correctly for you and your guests.
We understand that you are trying to run a business and that you want the project to be completed fast and correctly the first time. Our team of professionals has undergone extensive training to clean your tanks, assess the status, and identify any concerns that may be causing further difficulties in the future. Our objective is to assist you in keeping your system in good working condition so that you do not have to make any costly repairs. When we maintain your tanks, we will make meticulous notes on everything that happens.
Our office team will be delighted to keep track of your maintenance plan, and you can be certain that we will take good care of everything so that you can concentrate on your company.
Vehicles that may be used for gaming Kekmet tractorPreviousVehicles that may be played Satsuma automobile The Gifu truck is discussed in detail in this portion of the handbook to My Summer Car, which is available online. You will learn where to seek for the car as well as how to get into the vehicle. Information on how to start the machine as well as how to utilize it has been supplied as well.
This vehicle has nothing to do with a manga girl or with the trendy internet meme type that has been popular recently. Gifu, the main character of My Summer Car, is an ancient septic truck that you may drive to do duties anywhere you are required to. Septic tanks should be emptied.
- General information
- Where can I find a Gifu vehicle
- And other questions. How to get the Gifu truck going
The Gifu septic tank is based on the Sisu truck, which is manufactured in Finland. This is your uncle’s second automobile, the first being a blue van, according to you. Because of its high fuel consumption and the fact that it costs more than 1,000 markka to replenish the tank, it is only worthwhile to use it for paid labor, such as septic tank emptying or sewage disposal. You will not be able to access it until later in the game. Gifu, on the other hand, is visible on the map from the very beginning, unlike the van.
Where can I find Gifu truck?
Gifu is parked on the grounds of the municipal waste treatment facility in the town of Gifu. It is the most extensive collection of industrial buildings in the city, and it is also the most easily accessible. You will be able to unlock the door and enter the cabin, but you will want the keys in order to turn on Gifu. Gifu is located in the town of Gifu, on the grounds of the waste treatment facility.
How to start Gifu truck?
On the grounds of the town’s waste treatment facility, Gifu is parked for the night. Located in the city’s central business district, it’s the greatest collection of industrial buildings in the area. It is possible to open the door and enter the cabin, but the keys to start Gifu will be necessary. In the town of Gifu, on the grounds of the waste treatment facility, lies the Gifu Waste Management Facility.
MY SUMMER CAR Official Site
- Gifu is parked on the grounds of the municipal waste treatment facility in the town. It is the most extensive collection of industrial buildings in the city, and it is conveniently located. It is possible to access the door and enter the cabin, but you will want the keys to turn on Gifu. Gifu is located in the town of Gifu, on the grounds of the waste processing factory.
Household Products That Will Ruin Your Septic Tank!
Many people who have septic tanks are unaware of what they may and cannot flush down their toilets or down their sinks. It may come as a surprise to find just how delicate septic tanks are, and how many common household goods can cause harm to and/or block your septic tank if you don’t know what you’re doing. By keeping these things out from your drains, you can maintain your septic tank in good shape and avoid costly septic repairs down the road. Chemical Cleaners are a type of cleaning agent that uses chemicals to remove dirt and grime.
- You may disturb the bacteria cycle in your septic tank by pouring anti-bacterial cleansers like bleach down your drains and down your toilets.
- Additives Several septic tank additives make the promise that they will enhance the amount of bacteria in your septic system.
- The Environmental Protection Agency and the American Ground Water Trust, on the other hand, warn that chemical additions may cause more harm than good to your tank.
- Using Bath Oils Oil floats to the top of your septic tank, where it congeals and hardens to produce a layer of scum on the surface.
- It has the ability to withstand bacterial activity and embed in the solid waste layer.
- Grease from the kitchen Grease of any kind contributes to the buildup of scum in your septic tank.
- Unless otherwise instructed, you should avoid dumping oil down your sinks.
In addition, dryer papers might jam the entrance baffle.
Over time, the clay will clog your pipes and cause your septic tank to fail completely.
Products Made of Latex The majority of latex-based products are not biodegradable.
If the outlet tee is missing, the latex may clog the drain field on its way out of your septic tank, causing it to back up and choke the tank.
Paints and oils are two types of media.
In order to maintain your soil and groundwater free of diseases, you must have this bacterium on hand.
Prescription medications and chemotherapy medications Even after passing through a patient’s digestive system, powerful medications may still retain active ingredients that are harmful to them.
If possible, avoid allowing drug-contaminated faeces to enter your home’s septic tank.
Some prescription medications have the potential to be harmful to the environment.
Chemicals for Automatic Toilet Cleaning Systems Automatic toilet cleaners release an excessive amount of anti-bacterial chemicals into your septic tank, causing it to overflow.
Instead, choose toilet cleansers that are suitable for septic systems.
Even minute amounts of string, on the other hand, can clog and ruin pump impellers.
In a period of time, it will encircle a pump and cause harm to your septic tank’s mechanical components.
Your tank is only capable of holding a specific amount of domestic water; it cannot accommodate big volumes of water from a pool or roof drain.
Don’t use your sinks or toilets as garbage cans; this is against the law.
Put your trash in the garbage to prevent having to pay extra in pump-out fees.
Young children, on the other hand, may be unable to comprehend how toilets function.
Rather than degrading, the clothing are likely to block your septic tank.
Butts for Cigarettes Cigarette filters have the potential to choke the tank.
For a comprehensive list of potentially dangerous goods, consult your septic tank owner’s handbook or consult with a specialist.
If possible, avoid flushing non-biodegradable goods down the toilet or down the drain. You will save money on costly repairs and you will extend the life of your tank by taking these precautions.
Gifu Box Upfit
Gifu Box Refurbishment Using this patch, you may replace the Gifu’s septic tank with a box upfit, which allows you to transport massive amounts of stuff! It includes a rear ramp door that can be opened by pressing controls in the cabin, which is convenient (next to the switch for the beacon lights). The Box Gifu has a longer wheelbase than the normal Gifu, which is another advantage. Custom textures are even supported, allowing you to design your own skins for the back box if you so want! In addition, there is a towing hook in the rear box, which allows you to tow automobiles with it if the situation calls for it.
So please only transport autos at your own risk!
There is a template supplied with the package.
Planks – These are used to put automobiles into the box since the back ramp may be too high for certain vehicles to drive up on their own.
Symptoms of Septic Problems — Magneson Tractor Service Inc.
Customizing a Gifu Box In this patch, you will be able to move massive amounts of freight by replacing the Gifu’s septic tank with a box upfit. An automatic rear ramp door with buttons in the interior makes it easy to get in and out of the vehicle at will (next to the switch for the beacon lights). In addition to having a larger wheelbase than the normal Gifu, the Box Gifu has a longer overall length. Additionally, custom textures are supported, allowing you to design your own skins for the back box if you so want.
This is not encouraged, however, because the physics of MSC cause vehicles to slide about in the back, even when the handbrake is used.
Modifications to the default texture Simply place your own texture under Assets/BoxGifu in your mod folder with the filename “boxtex.png” and it will be loaded automatically.
This compensates for the loss of sewage pumping employment, which were previously available.
Because the back ramp of certain cars may be too high for them to drive up, planks are used to help load automobiles into the truck box. This mod is incompatible with Gifu Flatbed, Gifu Addon, and most likely the majority of other modifications that change or otherwise add to the Gifu.
- Over the drain field, you should never park a car or other heavy equipment. The additional weight may cause difficulties such as cracking and buckling, which will interfere with the tank’s ability to function. The region above the drain field should be completely clear of obstructions. The pipe below may become compromised as a result of the weight of the objects or the volume of traffic. If the pipe becomes compacted and then breaks, it can cause significant damage to your leach field and be extremely expensive to repair. Having too much sludge near the drain field can cause sulfite and bio-mat accumulation, both of which require the knowledge of a septic specialist to remove before your system backs up
- Putting grease down the drain or into the toilet will cause it to cool and solidify as it travels down the line. Hardened fats have the potential to induce capping, which is the complete removal of all oxygen from the system, as well as damage to the leach field. Never plant new trees in the vicinity of a septic tank’s drain field. Roots will ultimately seek for moisture underneath and will pierce the tank, drain field, or pipelines linked with the septic system, depending on the amount of moisture available. The roots will develop swiftly and inflict substantial harm as soon as they reach the source of the moisture.
To avoid any septic tank problems in the future, call the experts at Magneson Tractor Service to check your system before trouble arises.
|My Summer Car|
|My Summer Carheader onSteam|
|Designer(s)||Johannes Rojola Kaarina Rojola|
|Genre(s)||Vehicle simulation game,survival,open world|
Open world, automobile mechanic, and survival game under development by Finnish developer Johannes Rojola (aka TopLessGun or RoyalJohnLove) of Amistech Games, My Summer Car will be released this summer. In early access, it was published on October 24, 2016, and it is scheduled to be released in full in 2022, according to the Steam community.
Gameplay and setting
After the Datsun 100A, the primary automobile of the game is designed after it. In My Summer Car, the action takes place in the fictional town of Peräjärvi, Finland, in the summer of 1995. The main character, an 18-year-old boy, is left alone in the family house while his parents are on vacation in Tenerife. The player is tasked with putting together, restoring, and upgrading an automobile, the Satsuma AMP (modeled after theDatsun 100A). As a result, the player must use the auto components that are stored in the garage as well as periodically order new parts from a catalog in order to do this.
- The game does not provide any guidance to the user on how to construct his or her vehicle.
- If the automobile is driven after it has been improperly assembled, it may suffer from a mechanical failure.
- In addition to constructing the vehicle, the player must deal with the different factors of survival in the game, such as maintaining a healthy balance between hunger, thirst, weariness, urination, stress, and dirtiness.
- The athlete is also welcome to make use of the amenities at his residence, which include a sink, shower, sauna, toilet, and bed.
- The player may earn money by performing different side-tasks for individuals in the surrounding region, which can be used to pay for auto components, gas, and grocery shopping.
- Making and sellingkilju (Finnish homebrew sugar wine), carrying firewood on a tractor-pulled trailer, emptying the septic tanks of neighbors, and bringing up a drunk neighbor from the town tavern are just a few of the responsibilities of a farm worker.
- After the Satsuma has passed inspection at the vehicle inspection office, the player can install certain aftermarket parts that allow him or her to participate.
- Access to a cargo van with a big carrying capacity, two-stroke moped, and two-stroke launch at a nearby pier that allows the player to go across the map’s lake are all available to him.
aventtidealer is also giving away a rusty station wagon that has been plagued with a wasp’s nest to a lucky participant.
My Summer Carwas created mostly by a small independent development team consisting of Johannes Rojola (“ToplessGun”/”RoyalJohnLove”) and Kaarina Rojola, with third parties aiding with music and voiceovers. The game was published by a tiny independent publishing company. It has been recorded as early as December 2013 that the game was under closed development and beta testing, with fragments of the development’s progress visible on Rojola’sYouTubechannel and Twitteraccount. On October 24, 2016, the game was made available as an early access title through Steam’s Greenlight program.
On May 29, 2020, it was revealed that a sequel, titled My Winter Car, will be released.
The game garnered overwhelmingly excellent feedback from players. Brendan Caldwell, who wrote a review for Rock, Paper, Shotgun, described the game as “funny, detailed, and totally baffling.” In a review for Kotaku, Nathan Grayson described the game as “Janky and odd as fuck, but amusing.” Both the Rock, Paper, Shotgun article and Martin Robinson of Eurogamer compared the game’s difficulty curve to that ofDark Souls: Awakening. Another honor and recognition came in the form of a number of awards and recognition from the Finnish gaming community.
- Sepon Kauppa was the idea for Teimon Kauppa, the village shop located in Peräjärvi hamlet, where the game is set
- He was also the basis for the character of Sepon Kauppa.
Using these My Summer automobile hacks and console command codes, you will be able to proceed farther into the game. Even better, you may use hacks to gain extra money that you can use to purchase new and updated parts for your car. So, have a look at the list below to see which cheat codes you may use.
My Summer Car Cheat Codes and Console Commands
- The Arvo-Algotson combine harvester will be enabled if you provide the correct code. Input this code to toggle the addition of additional tree colliders on and off. CLIP: Enter this code to turn off the clip feature. DATA: Enter this code to do a vehicle debug (it may or may not work properly)
- DATA: PICK A DATE *: Type in this code to choose a different day of the week. TELEPORT TO THE Airport: Enter this code to teleport to the airfield The code ENDI should be entered in order to display the game’s conclusion. TRANSPORT TO FARM: Enter this code to teleport to the Farm
- HEMO:Input this code to teleport to your residence
- JAIL:Input this code to be teleported to the jailhouse. KEKE:Input this code to enter god mode (immortal state)
- KEKE: To teleport to the theater, use this code: KESA CARD KEYS: Enter this code to receive card keys for all of the cars. The KILL command removes Satsuma from the game world (this command does not function with subsequent versions of the game)
- The code LEFA must be used in order to teleport to the Fleetari Repair Shop. ENTER THIS CODE TO TRAVEL TO THE MANSION Input this code to teleport to the cottage island, says Mokk. To teleport to the Sirkka’s residence, enter the following code: MUMM Input this code to turn on or off occlusion culling. OCCL: INSTRUCTIONS: Enter this code to teleport to the wastewater treatment facility. To teleport to the Ventti residence, use this code, which is PIGG. POOR*:Input this code to make a monetary contribution
- PORO:Input this code to increase the amount of power available to the Ferndale (note that this code does not function with latest versions). RALL:Enter this code to teleport to a dirt road near Teimo’s house (maybe for the purpose of seeing the AI rally cars? )
- In order to fall asleep, enter this code (this code does not work with subsequent versions of the game). RCAR:Input this code to return the Satsuma to its original location (Note: this code does not work with subsequent versions). RTRA:Input this code to return the tractor to its original location (this code does not work with newer versions). RVAN:Input this code to return the van to its original location (this code does not work with newer versions). TO BUY:Enter this code to be transported to Teimo’s store
- SEIV:Input this code to save the game (note that it does not function with subsequent versions of the game). Fill Gifu’s septic tank by entering the code below. SOBE:Input this code to reduce your level of inebriation to zero. Input this code to be teleported to the dancing pavilion
- TANS: DATE AND TIME*Enter this code to modify the date and time
- WEAR:Input this code to have the component wear removed. CODE FOR WEATHER:Input this code to modify the weather.
How to Activate and Use Cheat Codes
The Arvo-Algotson combine harvester must be enabled by entering this code. Input this code to toggle the inclusion of additional tree colliders on and off. Enter this code to turn off the clipping feature. A DATA: Input the following code to run a vehicle debug (it may not work properly); PICK A DATE *: Type in this code to select a different day of the week. TELEPORT TO THE AIRFIELD: Enter this code to teleport to the airport; The code ENDI must be entered in order for the game to show its conclusion.
- To teleport to your home, enter this code.
- God mode (immortal) can be accessed by entering the code KEKE.
- Kill Satsuma by entering this code (this code is no longer valid for newer versions of the game).
- To teleport to the Sirkka’s house, enter the code below.
- INSTRUCTIONS: Enter this code to be teleported to the wastewater treatment plant.
- PORO: RALL:Enter this code to teleport to a dirt road near Teimo’s house (possibly for the purpose of observing the AI rally cars?
- In order to fall asleep, enter this code (this does not work with newer versions of the game).
- (This code is not compatible with newer versions of the game.) To bring the tractor back home, enter this code (this code is not compatible with newer versions of the game).
- TO BUY:Enter this code to be transported to Teimo’s store.
- SOBE:Input this code to reduce your level of intoxication to 0; Input this code to be teleported to the dance pavilion.
- WEAR:Input this code to have the part wear removed from your vehicle.
- The Arvo-Algotson combine harvester may be enabled by entering this code. COLL: Enter this code to toggle the addition of additional tree colliders on and off. CLIP: Enter this code to turn off the clip feature
- DATA: Enter this code to run a vehicle debug (it may or may not work properly)
- PICK A DATE *: Type in this code to choose a different day of the week
- DRAG: Enter this code to teleport to the airfield
- ENDI: Enter this code to see the game’s conclusion
- TRANSPORT TO FARM: Enter this code to teleport to the farm
- To teleport to your home, enter the code HEMO. JAIL:Input this code to be teleported to the jailhouse
- KEKE:Input this code to enter god mode (immortal state)
- To teleport to the theater, use the code KESA. KEYS:Enter this code to receive keys to all of the cars. Kill Satsuma by entering this code (this code does not work with subsequent versions of the game). Input this code to teleport to the Fleetari Repair Shop
- LEFA: MANS:Input this code to teleport to the mansion. Input this code to teleport to the cottage island, says Mokk
- MUMM:Input this code to teleport to Sirkka’s residence
- OCCL:Input this code to turn on or off occlusion culling. To teleport to the wastewater treatment plant, enter this code. To teleport to the Ventti home, enter this code into your computer. POOR*:Input this code to make a monetary contribution. PORO:Input this code to increase the amount of power available to the Ferndale (this code is not compatible with subsequent versions). RALL:Enter this code to teleport to a dirt road near Teimo’s house (maybe for the purpose of seeing the AI rally cars?). In order to fall asleep, enter this code (note that it does not work with subsequent versions). RCAR:Input this code to return the Satsuma to its original location (does not function with subsequent versions)
- RTRA:Input this code to return the tractor to its original location (this code does not function with subsequent versions)
- RVAN:Input this code to return the van to its original location (this code does not work with newer versions)
- TO BUY:Enter this code to be transported to Teimo’s shop. The code SEIV must be entered in order to save the game (this code does not function with subsequent versions). Fill Gifu’s septic tank by entering this code
- SOBE:Input this code to reduce your level of intoxication to zero. To teleport to the dancing pavilion, enter the code TANS. DATE AND TIME*Enter this code to modify the date and time
- WEAR:Input this code to have component wear removed. WEAT:Input this code to make the weather change
ARVO: Enter this code to make the Arvo-Algotson combine harvester operational. COLL: Enter this code to toggle the inclusion of additional tree colliders on and off. CLIP: Enter this code to turn off the clip mode. DATA: Enter this code to do a vehicle debug (it may or may not work properly); DATE *: Enter this code to alter the day of the week; DRAG: Enter this code to teleport to the airfield. ENDI: Enter this code to see the game’s conclusion. FARM:Input this code to teleport to the Farm; HEMO:Input this code to teleport to your home; Prison:Input this code to teleport to the jail; KEKE:Enter this code to enter god mode (immortal state); KESA:Input this code to teleport to the theater; KEYS:Input this code to receive keys to all of the cars.
- LEFA:Input this code to teleport to the Fleetari Repair Shop; MANS:Enter this code to teleport to the mansion; MOKK:Input this code to teleport to the cottage island.
- PASK:Input this code to teleport to the wastewater treatment plant; PIGG:Input this code to teleport to the Ventti home; POOR*:Input this code to add money to your account.
- RALL:Enter this code to teleport to a gravel road near Teimo’s house (perhaps for the purpose of seeing the AI rally cars?
- RCAR:Input this code to return the Satsuma to its original location (doesn’t work with later versions); RTRA:Input this code to return the tractor to its original location (this code is not compatible with subsequent versions).
SALE:Enter this code to teleport to Teimo’s store; SEIV:Input this code to save the game (does not function with subsequent versions of the game); SHIT:Input this code to fill Gifu’s sewage tank; SOBE:Input this code to reduce intoxication to zero; TANS:Input this code to teleport to the dancing pavilion; TIME*Input this code to modify the time; WEAR:Input this code to have component wear removed; WEAT:Input this code to modify the weather;
Map My Summer Car –
The most recent update was made on September 13, 2021. Map My Summer Automobile – There’s a map with all the important sites, such as wrecked cars, haybales, mailboxes, burnt Satsuma trees, and sewage tanks, as well as anything else you’ll need to hunt down.
Map My Summer Car – Full Map
This map (the complete map) has all of the locations you want; please review the descriptions of each location listed below the map:
- Home is represented by the color red
- The woodshed is represented by the color green
- And Sirkka’s House is represented by the color blue. House of the Firewood Guy
- House of the Fleetari Repair Shop
- House of Jokke
- House of the Dance Pavilion
- House of the Ventti Family
- House of the Mansion
- House of the Firewood Guy
- House of the Firewood Guy. 7-purple: Birdwatching Tower
- Birdwatching Tower Homeware Factory is the eighth purpple. 1-orange represents the airfield
- 2-orange represents the dirt track
- 3-orange represents the commencement of drag racing
- 4-orange represents the garbage disposal pit
- 5-orange represents the jail. 6-orange: location of a landfill
- 7-orange: Strawberry Field
- 8-orange: Strawberry Field
- 9-orange: Strawberry Field
- 10-orange: Strawberry Field A ski hill is represented by the number 8 orange. Cottage Island is represented by the color blue
- The graveyard is represented by the color green
- And the Lindell inspection shop is represented by the color blue. In the fourth row, we have the radio mast
- In the fifth row, we have Teimo’s Shop / Pub Nappo
- In the sixth row, we have the wastewater treatment plant
- In the seventh row, we have Jokke’s home
- In the eighth row, we have Teimo’s house
- In the tenth row, we have the farm. Red X indicates the locations of 13 suitcases
- Yellow stars indicate the locations of 6 toilets
- Green stars indicate the locations of 8 burned satsumas
- Blue stars indicate the locations of 3 police checkpoints
- Green circles indicate the locations of 5 septic tanks
- Blue circles indicate the locations of 5 bus stops
- Yellow circles indicate the locations of 16 wrecked cars.
As previously stated, there are up to 16 crashed automobiles to be found in the game (the 16 yellow circles on the previous map).
Once you’ve found one, you may transport it to Fleetari (purpple 2) and receive money for your efforts.
As previously stated, there are a total of 13 Suicases available in the game (the 13 Red X on the previous map). Each suitcase holds 1.5M to 2M mk, and all you have to do to open one is hit the F key while staring at it.
Map My Summer Car – Haybale Locations
There are a total of 13 Suicases available in the game, as previously stated (the 13 Red X on the previous map). Approximately 1.5M to 2M mk are contained within each suitcase, and all that is required to access them is to press F while staring at one of them.
Map My Summer Car – Mailboxes
As previously stated, there are a total of 13 Suicases in the game (the 13 Red X on the previous map). Each suitcase holds 1.5M to 2M mk, and all you have to do to open one is press F while staring at it.
- The strawberry field is located in Lantakari and also Ruosto
- Sirkka’s house is located in Kesseli
- Kesselinpera is located in Kesseli
- The house near the southeastern Loppentie crossroad is located in Kusenius
- The firewood guy’s house is located in Livaloinen
- Jokke’s house is located in Ollevi
- The Loppe is located in Saastamoinen, Yksmarkka, Freetari, The home of Ventti is named Ritoranta
- The house southwest of the radio mast is named Maurinainen
- Teimo’s house is named Pielinen
- Ters lives in a house south of the Perajarvi school. Apartments in Perajarvi: Tappi, Ketvokka, Blank, Jussakka, Sikajuutana, blank, and also blank
- Graveyard: Saine, Ojanto, Pirtinsola, Tahmantaus, and also Suomi
- Perajarvi apartments: Tappi, Ketvokka, Blank, Jussakka, Sikajuutana, blank, and also blank
More directions on the map
- Subnautica, Ender Lilies, State of Decay 2, Hollow Knight, Spiritfarer, X4 Foundations, Derail Valley, and many other games are available.
I hope you have found the map useful.